David Smith- Moderator

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

David Smith- Moderator

Post by quicksilver »

For those who don't regularly follow the news and information portion of the forum, David Smith has now become our new moderator. I for one feel that Keith made a good choice here and our Dave/Rog arguments are in good hands. In a small ceremony at South Hampton Dock, Keith handed over the golden hammers and made David shave his eyebrows.

Good Luck!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

These hammers that I have been carrying have been heavy hammers indeed and now it is time for another person to carry them.

Edited personally by David Smith
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

I voted for Bong to be a moderator.
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

NewEarthMud wrote:I voted for Bong to be a moderator.
wow, i have been at this message board for an ok while, and i have never seen anyone searching for approval as much as you, or trying to impress anyone as much, you mention bong in every post
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

NEM has my approval 8)
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

DaveMatthewsFan wrote:
wow, i have been at this message board for an ok while, and i have never seen anyone searching for approval as much as you, or trying to impress anyone as much, you mention bong in every post
Ha ha, it's funny cause it's true. Keith, you're not getting away with your shocking abuse of scotland, we got wasted by you, haven't you seen that film Braveheart :lol:

POST EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR!!
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Davids here to rock, roll and smoke this joint (like it? i figured that pun out myself)

Anyway, time for a gracious speech to you all.

I admire all of you for your support and not saying "get that git off!"

Well it was a nice ceremony on Southhampton Docks. Basically it was us 2 and he told me "i altered the forum so you can now moderate" before i held him at gun point and demanded he put my name as moderator beside every single topic.

He agreed to do that in order to inflate my huge ego because he has such a hard time studying away at uni and can't be bothered doing it himself (and i don't have to go through that for atleast 2 years so ha ha,) oh, and he also hates all of you.

Anyway, various people walked passed as we stood below a huge banner that read "David Smith, new moderator on Neptune Pink Floyd forums" and nobody cared, in fact nobody even stopped, they just moved faster. "I used to be on the forum, but then they added rules in so i left" somebody yelled. Another man named Mosthigh came along and offered to shake me by the hand, i refused and that ended that.

The ceremony finally ended when the police came along and got rid of us, me for underage drinking and Keith for being a sex offender (Keith, i know you're logged in so edit that bit if you want.)

Finally i headed back up to Edinburgh when really there was no reason to leave it.

Great day, you should have all been there.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Of Davids 5 stars awareded to him in the aforementioned ceremony at southampton dock (just by HMS Invincible) he now has only 2 left. One went for talking about deleting threads that didnt contravene the forum codes and conventions, another went for calling me a sex offender and the other one went by accident when I was tearing the other two off. Watch it David.
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

DaveMatthewsFan wrote:

Searching for approval? Boy I'm old enough to probably be your father so I suggest you stifle your atrocious self when you have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Bong and I go way back...we know each other.

Dave Matthews Band is a horrendous band, I would be ashamed to have them included in my user name.

But that is another story for another time, boy.
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Can i just say your editing of that scotland post was very sly, my hats goes off.

Hmm, 3 stars of already, well i'm assure you i shall be more a humerous fool and less of a serious jackass (anyone know what book i took that from) tomorrow.

But yeah, great ceremony. Hmm, sorry, i'm sure you're not really a sex offender, but it has to be said (even if it's by me) the standard of that cutting edge journalism made that review of the ceremony worth reading.
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

what is going on here??
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

bong wrote:what is going on here??
David Smith was made moderator bacause I use the internet too much to escape my mental issues and he was a 5 star sherrif. He is down to two stars now as he has learnt the hard way how to be a good moderator. It is a steap learning curve to begin with but it levels out nice and comfortable!
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

NewEarthMud wrote:
DaveMatthewsFan wrote: wow, i have been at this message board for an ok while, and i have never seen anyone searching for approval as much as you, or trying to impress anyone as much, you mention bong in every post

Searching for approval? Boy I'm old enough to probably be your father so I suggest you stifle your atrocious self when you have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Bong and I go way back...we know each other.

Dave Matthews Band is a horrendous band, I would be ashamed to have them included in my user name.

But that is another story for another time, boy.
age is completely irrelevant, also, the only reason i used my name was because i planned on making one or two posts here to clarify something, but i liked it so i stayed, and now i cant change my awful name, but i do love the Dave Matthews Band, and its cool if you dont, everyone has their opinion
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

And if I wish to say "The user, bong, is God" every single post... then that is my right and you shouldn't worry about that.
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

Now now ladies, there is no need to fight, ************* ************ ************** Goddam, if I had a dime for everytime I've had to say that.....................

I'd still be broke.

POST EDITED BY ADMIN