Greetings from Estonia

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
YetAnotherFloydian
Axe
Axe

Greetings from Estonia

Post by YetAnotherFloydian »

Hello there,

just wanted to say hello to you all. Really great to see this forum going. Anyway, all the best for you all from Estonia, Tartu.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Re: Greetings from Estonia

Post by Hogtown »

Welcome. We have another Estonian!!!!! The user with the name moom is from your country!!! <ii> \:D/ He was a singer on the Estonian version of American Idol!!! [-D-] See here: http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/vie ... m&start=60

Do you recognise him???
YetAnotherFloydian
Axe
Axe

Hogtown wrote:Welcome. We have another Estonian!!!!! The user with the name moom is from your country!!! <ii> \:D/ He was a singer on the Estonian version of American Idol!!! [-D-] See here: http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/vie ... m&start=60

Do you recognise him???

lol, not watching this show a lot, so sorry, I don't recognise him. Great to find out that there's some estonians around here :)

"Take a look at me now" is a great song, btw
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

I think moom is now jealous.
Usually he jumps on every noobie, yet this fellow estonian is left without a shred of word from him.
Faint
Blade
Blade

Post by Faint »

So near from me :) Lithuanian here :-; greetings!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Damn!t wrote:I think moom is now jealous.
Usually he jumps on every noobie, yet this fellow estonian is left without a shred of word from him.
Nah, I have just been away and on the run a little :)

Tere YetAnotherFloydian :D

Kuule kuidas siis läheb :D ? Jah, ma olen Eesti Otsib Superstaaril käinud, kaks korda, eelmisel aastal sain edasi teatrivooru :D

Ah sina siis Tartust? Ilus linn täitsa :D

Superstaaril sel aasta, Kazatšoki-Jüriga :D

Mina Superstaaril eelmisel aastal:
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Ok-kay...
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Stop posting spam, Moom. This is a warning that you are going to get a warning each time you post spam and, three in a week gets you a 24 hour ban. Stop spamming smileys and one word rubbish to threads.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Keith Jordan wrote:Stop posting spam, Moom. This is a warning that you are going to get a warning each time you post spam and, three in a week gets you a 24 hour ban. Stop spamming smileys and one word rubbish to threads.
... I'm really lost for words. I know what you mean, but I had to do this. And one words/smileys... I don't think I'm obliged to say more. To whom those are targeted, will understand.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

moom wrote:
Keith Jordan wrote:Stop posting spam, Moom. This is a warning that you are going to get a warning each time you post spam and, three in a week gets you a 24 hour ban. Stop spamming smileys and one word rubbish to threads.
... I'm really lost for words. I know what you mean, but I had to do this. And one words/smileys... I don't think I'm obliged to say more. To whom those are targeted, will understand.
Perhaps you are often lost for words and that is why you post so few when you reply to threads. :lol:

Stop the repliesw to threads where you add nothing to the conversation. Responding with "yeah..... " is not acceptable when it is done as frequently as you do that sort of thing.

Don't make me punish you, boy!!!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Stop the repliesw to threads where you add nothing to the conversation. Responding with "yeah..... " is not acceptable when it is done as frequently as you do that sort of thing.

Don't make me punish you, boy!!!
But I really can't do anything those times but to show my support :)
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

No reply :(
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

no wonder, goonmoom :smt075
YetAnotherFloydian
Axe
Axe

omg, totally forgot this thread..also thought that no one would bother to reply..yet you proved me wrong. thanks all [-D-]

btw, sorry, Moom - I don't recognize you because I really don't watch this show.

Anyway, thanks for the greetings.. been here for a while now and I really like the place.

all the best for you all!! [-D-]
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

It's okay, mate :)

It's still a big pleasure to have a comrade here.