Rank

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
pulse-eye
Embryo
Embryo

Rank

Post by pulse-eye »

How are the ranks (Embryo, Axe, Blade, Hammer aso.) of bloggers defined, is it by number of posts, duration of membership or any other properties?
Anyone knows the answer?
Creek
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: Rank

Post by Creek »

Hello, it's based on number of post. I'll be looking forward to your post. 8)
pulse-eye
Embryo
Embryo

Post by pulse-eye »

been a bit lazy lately, as far as blogging, postings are concerned. I'm currently recovering from a hip joint replacement, got titanium and ceramic parts now, causing security alerts on the airport 8) .
last year, due to severe pain, i couldn't work in my garden, this year, i'll be getting my arse kicked, if i go on neglecting it.
I have a profile on facebook, you can take a look at lots of pics, also from my garden.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 ... 0107295029
i also promise, i'll be posting more frequently, checking the NPF site at least twice a week, but i won't be posting things for postings sake to get an upgrade, i'll make my comments when i feel i have to.
Monday is crucial, waiting for the Roger Waters Wall Tour announcement, RW's website so far only shows a paintbrush' symbol and "Sony Music", let's see what it says on April 12th.
Shine on
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Maybe you will someday reach the Supreme Lord!! (I like it more with two !s) rank, like myself :) That takes, if my memory does not fail, 5,000 posts.
Anyway, the long-time members (me, that's 6 years) can testify my post count has nothing to do with my longevity here in this joint :lol:

Speaking of joints, I hope your hip joint gets well :)