I'm drunk

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: I'm drunk

Post by jambo »

Very much alive indeed.

Feels... odd to be back. I don't think it will feel quite right until Mossy quotes one of my posts and gives a rebuttal with dot points and numbering ;)
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

It seems like so many people have disappeared. oldhippy hasn't had a rant in an age. I worry that he did his old neighbor in and is wasting away in the Tower of London. And Yucateco never visits.

and Pat Albertson. Whatever happened to him??
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

justabagofatoms wrote:... and Pat Albertson. Whatever happened to him??
Do we really need to tell YOU?!?!?? ;-)
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

I have done a lot of soul searching and I don't mind drunkeness as much as I did a few years ago. It doesn't stupid or less smart. People should be able to be young and have fun. Just as long as you are drunk 24/7. Getting tipsy is fun at the bar once in awhile. Just don't drink Mikes Hard Punch.
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

princessDungan74D wrote:... It doesn't stupid or less smart. ... Just as long as you are drunk 24/7...
Have you been drinking Princess? ;-)
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

well I had a Hard Mike's Punch a couple of days ago but other then that not so much. I don't have much money to buy beer or wine coolers.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

jambo wrote:1. Very much alive indeed.

2. Feels... odd to be back.

3. I don't think it will feel quite right until Mossy quotes one of my posts and gives a rebuttal with dot points and numbering ;)
1. Welcome

2. Back

3. Jambo

:)
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

mosespa wrote:
jambo wrote:1. Very much alive indeed.

2. Feels... odd to be back.

3. I don't think it will feel quite right until Mossy quotes one of my posts and gives a rebuttal with dot points and numbering ;)
1. Welcome

2. Back

3. Jambo

:)
bloody hell mosespa this post shows your getting old,fat and lazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shrug,Iguess it even had to happen to you. :D
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Well, Jambo didn't give me a lot to work with, y'know. *shrug*
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

Yo, Ghostie. What is this I hear about you getting married again? You are going to end up giving Liz Taylor a run for her money.

Anyway, congratulations, and don't forget to duck if her daddy brings his shot-gun. :D
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Is he really getting married? I thought mossy didn't like women...okay, who was drunk when they posted here? Which actually is the point. I am bad, because I am NOT drunk.
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

What's the exact definition of 'drunk'? I've had a few glasses and I wouldn't like to drive a car right now... but am I really drunk?
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

If you find yourself needing to post in the I'm Hungover thread, perhaps you were.. :D
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

I'm drunk and in a strange mood. Perfect Alanko fuel if you know where this goes.

For all you FB dudes who 'bother' my FB on a daily basis, the reason I trade under the name Alanko Donnet is simple. Alanko is what a Slovak girl would call me if we were close. Donnet is my mother's maiden name and a fuckload better than my real surname. When I apply for university courses in the next month I don't want some nosy c*** to come scroll through my facebook and see me drinking, or having views or shite. None of that. They won't find me. Simple as.

And for the rest of the deal, I love drinking but sometimes everybody else runs out of steam. I find myself surrounded by music nazis or something. Bwaaaaa. People are so incomplete sometimes its like viewing a framework. A framework with shoes full of shit.

I'm not saying I'm a perfect person, but I try to live my life 50% of the time with some sort of root authenticity. That is why I don't constantly post news articles or Egypt shit on my facebook feed. Who cares? Quit preaching to the converted. Go and slap eachother's thighs in the common room kids, I don't care. Honestly since reading Tom Wolf's Electric Kool Aid Acid Test I have taken apathy as an amazing tool. As an anrgy teenager cause-based dude you cannot actually change shit. Your vote is 1 in a billion. Try and not give a shit. Any news is good news for the wanks that run this planet. Its not new or amazing, it has always been thus. We are always 5 seconds away from terrorist annihilation, and 5 seconds away from whatever. Nukes, diseases, social uproar. Who gives a fuck. Its a broken system with too many spanner jabbed in at all fucking angles known to man. However it works and we CAN NOT implement an alternative. Add another tier of policy making, but you try and make the poorest people of any society understand why we take a mental U-turn. Its never happened yet. Politicians only think in 4-year cycles.

Infact at the moment here in the UK we have the least respect for politicians and religious leaders ever seen. Party at ours? By summer we will be breaking shit in the streets. <ii>
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

I keep forgetting to visit NPF when I get home from the pub, I'll try and remember this weekend.

Or just get drunk with my housemates tonight.
mosespa wrote:Well, Jambo didn't give me a lot to work with, y'know. *shrug*
You smell.

Good day sir!