I am not a pervert!

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

I am not a pervert!

Post by moom »

Okay... as much as I've read from the negative posts about me, I see you think I'm a pervert, right? WRONG!
I can't prove it, you'll only have to take my word for it, but I am not a pervert! I am not really that kind of person who'd say what I did. Yes-yes, I did say that stuff, but... again, you'll have to take my word, but I do regret that, okay? But the thing is - GET OVER IT ALREADY! Jeez... you gonna crucify me? Ask yourself first if you've ever said a bad word to someone who didn't deserve it. Did you kick yourself in the face or lock in the basement as punishment? Compared to wars going on, politicians robbing you naked, THIS is just a top of the iceberg. I'm not saying it's good, but of two bads which do you choose, a bigger or smaller one?

You may think now my word isn't worth a penny, but do you justify ANY method of punishment? Don't you know one may go a bit too far with that?

Anyway, the bottom line is - I am not a pervert!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: I am not a pervert!

Post by my breakfast. »

So you think you were the center of conversation on this forum the entire time you were banned? Hmmmmm.....

I will give you a little rundown of what is honourable going from more honourable to less honourable.

Apologising for posting sexually feral remarks towards female members of this forum for no apparent reason is honourable. Admitting that your conduct not only pissed all over the forum rules, no doubt put off potential new forum members and displayed your somewhat materialistic views of women would be honourable if you actually see the faults in your behaviour.

Less honourable but still ok is to flat out ignore what you did. Quietly sneak back into the fold and in a few weeks time (time travels faster on the internets) you will be accepted back to the fold.

Much much much less honourable is to winge and cry about your treatment on this forum. If you are recently unbanned you can do a lot better than to start crying foul, giving the impression that you don't actually consider your initial actions wrong.

Now I realise the problem I have created here. From your previous conduct (I remember you labelling me both a racist and a homophobe before today) it is clear that you thrive on attention. You were delusional enough to take your musical "talents" onto your state television, and from this I can see that you are delusional. I'm not trying to start a bitching match here, if you take an untuned guitar onto national TV then sing a hopelessly tuneless, toneless baritone renditioning of some Cure song and expect to make it big in music then you clearly have personal issues. However this forum should be neither a sounding board for your personal issues or a therapy unit for your personal issues. I am not qualified to deal with your issues nor is anybody else on this forum, and for this reason you have to understand why your conduct is scantly tolerated.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am not a pervert!

Post by Keith Jordan »

Nice thread of negativity. Locked.