Hello from Oldie Newbie

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
spectrum one
Embryo
Embryo

Hello from Oldie Newbie

Post by spectrum one »

Hello fellow Floyd freaks !

Just a quick introduction. My name is Gary and I have been an avid fan for 33 years (apologies for the late arrival) ever since hearing "Animals" on a set of headphones in a record store. (Anyone of a certain age in Britain remember when you could do that?? You're lucky now if you can even find a record store !! )

Was immediately hooked and gobbled up the back catalogue. Have been lucky enough to see the band a few times . Momentary Lapse tour Wembley . Knebworth 1990 (Nordolf Robins) and Division Bell Earls court as well as sitting in a cow field in Midhurst Sussex next to the Cowdray ruins in Sep 1993 (Couldn't afford that one)

My fanatical obsession with this band has never been more feverish as of recent times. Since seeing Roger at the O2 on the glorious 12th May with that addition of a certain guitarist (Best gig experience of my life) My passion has been well and truly re-ignited. (E-bay must love me at the moment :lol: ) and have just pre-ordered DSOTM Immersion - only more child to sell then its WYWH ...

Looking forward to immersing myself in here .. and contributing when I can 8)
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Hello from Oldie Newbie

Post by Hudini »

Welcome, Gary. It's always nice to have new members here, especially the ones with such rich experience regarding the band. Enjoy your stay. ;)
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Oldie Newbie

Post by snifferdog »

Welcome :D