Nick is a great drummer

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Enish
Knife
Knife

Re: Nick is a great drummer

Post by Enish »

I say that I've come to appreciate Nick's role as the drummer of Pink Floyd more over the past year. One of my favorite things about the band's music is the strong, heavy rhythm in songs like "Atom Heart Mother" and "In the Flesh?". Along with that, he's the one that makes the intro to "Time" and the vocal part to "One of These Days" so memorable. I will admit, though, that his drumming had become less impressive after The Final Cut, but anything else before that makes the rhythm tracks on the band's music worth paying more attention.
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

Post by admiral panther »

I lik Nick, he has a wonderful Facebook page where you can atually talk unlike Rogers, it seems to me the man himself writes now and then. One thing. Just who or what does he want to cut into little pieces? Love you Nick.
Wolfpack
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Wolfpack »

admiral panther wrote:I lik Nick, he has a wonderful Facebook page where you can atually talk unlike Rogers, it seems to me the man himself writes now and then.
If Mason was as good a drummer as he is humourous and informative, I wouldn't have complained.
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

Wolfpack wrote:
admiral panther wrote:I lik Nick, he has a wonderful Facebook page where you can atually talk unlike Rogers, it seems to me the man himself writes now and then.
If Mason was as good a drummer as he is humourous and informative, I wouldn't have complained.

ONE OF THESE DAYS HES GOING TO CUT THAT GIANT INFLATABLE PIG INTO LITTLE PIECES. SCAREY LOOKIN THING ANYHOW;GOTTA LOVE HIM. MAYBE HE'D MAKE A GOOD BUTCHER. :lol:
Wolfpack
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Wolfpack »

admiral panther wrote:ONE OF THESE DAYS HES GOING TO CUT THAT GIANT INFLATABLE PIG INTO LITTLE PIECES.
Giant inflatable pig? Do you mean... me? :shock: :)
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

Wolfpack wrote:
admiral panther wrote:ONE OF THESE DAYS HES GOING TO CUT THAT GIANT INFLATABLE PIG INTO LITTLE PIECES.
Giant inflatable pig? Do you mean... me? :shock: :)
NO, THE ONE AT ALL THE CONCERTS, BY NO MEANS AM I CALLING ANYBODY A PIG.