Hi there.

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Misk
Embryo
Embryo

Hi there.

Post by Misk »

Hi there,

I have been a member since May of this year but I haven't posted before. I used to get all my news from the site from Facebook. I closed my account there so I thought I would start coming to the source more often.

My first exposure to Floyd was Another Brick In The Wall (part 2) when it was released as a single. My babysitter used to play it over and over again. After that I didn't really listen to anymore Floyd until The Division Bell came out and a friend used to play it at the theatre we worked at. From that point on I started inhaling all things Floyd and now I am on a steady two albums a day habit. The Wall is my ultimate favourite album but over the past couple of days I have discovered Obscured By Clouds again. Such a modern sounding album that if released today would give anything in the charts a run for it's money.

Well, I have waffled on enough.

Good to be here, looking forward to getting involved.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi there.

Post by Keith Jordan »

Welcome to the forum. 8)
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Misk wrote:Hi there,

I have been a member since May of this year but I haven't posted before. I used to get all my news from the site from Facebook. I closed my account there so I thought I would start coming to the source more often.

My first exposure to Floyd was Another Brick In The Wall (part 2) when it was released as a single. My babysitter used to play it over and over again. After that I didn't really listen to anymore Floyd until The Division Bell came out and a friend used to play it at the theatre we worked at. From that point on I started inhaling all things Floyd and now I am on a steady two albums a day habit. The Wall is my ultimate favourite album but over the past couple of days I have discovered Obscured By Clouds again. Such a modern sounding album that if released today would give anything in the charts a run for it's money.

Well, I have waffled on enough.

Good to be here, looking forward to getting involved.
Hi from Lincs! Hows Kent these days? i think Kent is one of the few Englihs counties....in fact the only English county I'vee never been to. Are all the girls there as lovely as KT Bush?
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

btw. ignore Keith...he's just got too much red ink! :lol:
Misk
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Misk »

Kent isn't bad. I had to move away and come back again to realise it's a lot better than almost everywhere else I have lived. As for the ladies of Kent, well they are just the roses in England's Garden (OK I am going to find my own bucket now)

Thanks for the welcome.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Keith Jordan wrote:Welcome to the forum. 8)
What he said ;)
Enish
Knife
Knife

Post by Enish »

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay. :D
Duckboy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Duckboy »