Australian Pink Floyd 2013 Tour Dates

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Australian Pink Floyd 2013 Tour Dates

Post by Keith Jordan »

The tribute band The Australian Pink Floyd has today announced the dates of their 2013 tour of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. The tour is called "Eclipsed By The Moon" and tickets go on sale on Friday 25th May 2012. The full schedule can be seen below.

See Australian Pink Floyd Tour 2013
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Australian Pink Floyd 2013 Tour Dates

Post by Keith Jordan »

And so the Aussie Floyd tickets are on sale. I have tickets for the Liverpool Echo Arena myself. Can't wait! ;-) http://ow.ly/b6ArX
MariahZ
Embryo
Embryo

Post by MariahZ »

The Australian PF show I saw in Phoenix had the best sound I have ever heard at any concert. Funny I paid more to see them than what I paid to see the real PF.

Someone should start an American Australian Pink Floyd...it would be a tribute to the tribute.
StarlightDragon
Axe
Axe

Post by StarlightDragon »

I bought tickets for this when they came out and tonight I'm finally going - so excited!
3Dasha
Axe
Axe

Post by 3Dasha »

Going to Kiev concert.
I'm obviously pretty excited to hear Pink Floyd music live for the first time.
I've bought a seat in the center of the balcony - what do you think the view/sound from there will be?
3Dasha
Axe
Axe

Post by 3Dasha »

Kiev concert is canceled(got a message from Aussie PF site). At the same time, Ukrainian concert organisers say, that they're carrying negotiations with the band's management - they're trying to reschedule the concert this autumn.
The crafty thing is that the last tour date on the site is the 6th of July.
I've already messaged band's management, asking if it's true and concert in autumn is possible.
What do you think? Do you think that the 'don't worry, the concert will be in autumn' thing is a fraud?
What are the reasons of canceling this particular concert(2 concerts in Russia and 1 in Belarus will occur as planned)?