Any Echoes You Want ...

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
W1P
Blade
Blade

Any Echoes You Want ...

Post by W1P »

A couple of clips from Which One's Pink?'s January 18 show in Beverly Hills CA

Echoes http://youtu.be/1RSCbDW8S_Y

Any Colour/Brain Damage/Eclipse http://youtu.be/6lCOI9SyfeM

<.8.>
macnuttnicholas
Embryo
Embryo

Re: Any Echoes You Want ...

Post by macnuttnicholas »

<.8.> <.8.> <.8.>
I did the guitar on this track and I wanted you to hear it. This is the final version of the song as far as I can tell because I can't really add anything to it anymore besides working with another guitarist which I can not do at this time. This is a repost of an earlier work. What happened is the earlier work has been removed and I came in here to update everyone as to where the new link is. Yes I do like this version much better. So here it is my version of Echoes...

https://youtu.be/z4g9qcqtCyA
macnuttnicholas
Embryo
Embryo

Not sure if it will last on youtube but i did a new version of echoes for youtube called PInk Floyd Echoes Instrumental Take 51. I used a free to use midi track and did my own guitar over it. I think it came out very good. For anyone that heard versions 1 through 49 I am sorry because those versions were done a very sloppy cheap guitar. Having a better axe made all the difference in the world. I might further add that playing a Pink Floyd cover has been the highlight of my artistic life. <.8.> The midi track was all the same volume which as a good thing and I dare say the timing was better. The real version of echoes has spots that are hard to follow. i know this because i tried to play over it and failed. its just a very complex work to figure out but the basics behind it a fairly straight forward. i would like to further add that i might be dead wrong about the spots on echoes. i blame David for it. His timing is so far removed from mine that i can't even begin to take in how complex his mind works. :-({|= and that brings me to my last point, I would love to hear an orchestra play Echoes at Boston symphony hall. Its a small venue but the fans would love it. [-o< and with a bit of luck I can see Pink Floyd tour again playing stuff other than Pink Floyd. So give take 51 a listen and tell me where I can improve. I love working with midi. :twisted: Peace

- NICK
macnuttnicholas
Embryo
Embryo

This is an update about Pink Floyd Echoes Instrumental version Take 59ZE Cover Project. Okay I deleted the entire project by mistake but managed to post version 59ZE anyway on time without event. Go team! So It is at my website maj3stic12 and on youtube now on my wtfm nick channel. I used some chorus effects and echo fairly heavily along with special harmony tricks that I use on special occasions. <.8.> Take it from me this is a very special version of the classic hit and is better than any of my previous versions. This will be my last update to the site regarding this cover because I am moving on to other covers from Pink Floyd and want to start work at bandhub. [-D-]

I would post a link but I can't do that in here yet. Sorry peeps. finding maj3stic12 isn't hard. it really isn't. ](*,)

I wanted to add that this song is my way of saying goodbye to the band in general. :-({|= I love all of them dearly and will never forget that they got the organ to link to that other thing for echoes and that they didn't make those boxes back then. Way to go R and D!!!! OK bye!