David Gilmour Announces 2015 European Tour Dates

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: David Gilmour Announces 2015 European Tour Dates

Post by Hudini »

I'm not giving up yet. Now I'm literally contacting every ticket service and tour operator I can think of and I hope something will eventually turn out. I was going for the 40€ ticket, but now I just don't care, I'll take that 100+€ one if I find it. If nothing, I'll just hop on a train to Zagreb and then take a bus or something to Pula and wait outside. There will probably be those guys selling tickets for double price outside. Oh well...
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

If I hear anything, I'll let you know.
BrianW
Axe
Axe

Post by BrianW »

David's gig location - as previously used:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/streetspi ... 1610893307
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Hudini »

Damn!t wrote:If I hear anything, I'll let you know.
Hvala, matori! :D
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by crofloyd »

Hudini wrote:I'm not giving up yet. Now I'm literally contacting every ticket service and tour operator I can think of and I hope something will eventually turn out. I was going for the 40€ ticket, but now I just don't care, I'll take that 100+€ one if I find it. If nothing, I'll just hop on a train to Zagreb and then take a bus or something to Pula and wait outside. There will probably be those guys selling tickets for double price outside. Oh well...
Keep an eye on this... http://www.art-travel.hr/hrv/page.php?m ... e=index_02

Call them and ask!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

BrianW wrote:David's gig location - as previously used:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/streetspi ... 1610893307
Hi Brian, is that the park across the road from the racecourse?
zucchero
Embryo
Embryo

Post by zucchero »

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I just wanna share with you my extreme happiness because I was able to buy a ticket for Gilmour's concert in Pula, Croatia. And I am also very proud because he's coming to my country.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Congratulations on getting tickets. 8) The concert venue at Pula looks spectacular.

Take a look at all the David Gilmour Tour 2015 venues/countries with photos.

Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

zucchero wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new here and I just wanna share with you my extreme happiness because I was able to buy a ticket for Gilmour's concert in Pula, Croatia. And I am also very proud because he's coming to my country.
Hello zucchero, zemljače. :)

Hudini, try this agency too: https://www.svikoncerti.eu/
Also, there's a croatian forum where folks discuss music, among other things: http://www.forum.hr/showthread.php?t=868631
Theres a section about Gilmour in Pula, I think some tickets for sale will eventually pop up.
Also :D , a croatian ebay, njuškalo: http://www.njuskalo.hr/?ctl=search_ads& ... lmour+pula

Dont worry, september is still far away, maybee my wife will decide to stay home with litlle monsters and I'll have a spare one. :lol:
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Theres an interesting local article about (among other things) the countries from which are the fans who bought the tickets for the Pula concert:

Brazil, Finland, Belgium, Canada, Argentina, Costarika, Izrael, Australia, Emirates, South Corea, Bahrein, Saint Helens, Pakistan, Paraguai, Taivan, Urugvai, Tanzany, Antilies, Albania, Moldavia, India, South Africa, Macao… Not mentioning here the usual, not so "attractive" european countries.

Apparently, tomorrow Gilmours production team will visit the Arena, and then they will see if there could be some new seats added. There's still hope for those who didnt get the tickets.
UsNotThem
Blade
Blade

Post by UsNotThem »

I'm a bit late to the party, but I thought I'd say that I managed to obtain tickets for the Friday show at the RAH, last week during the presale!

Relatively easy to buy over the phone, but the woman was really keen on pushing the fact about the ticket purchaser has to be there on the day, so it seems that security on those shows will be very tight!

But oh well, I've got my tickets, so I have nothing to worry about!

Actually, the dates of these shows are really convenient, as I was in London that weekend anyway as my sister is going to see One Direction (ugh, thank god I'm not) at the O2 Arena on the 26th - So getting tickets for the Friday was very bloody convenient!

It's also this time two years ago since I was counting down the days to see The Wall Live at Wembley Stadium on the 14th of September in 2013 - It feels as though time's repeating itself!

:D
Robpelot
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Robpelot »

Hello guys,
I am located in Bradenton Florida, and I will be graduating with my PhD in England and it just so happens to be the 4th of september. While I am there I might as well fly to Croatia, with this crazy once in a lifetime chance, and see Gilmour in an ancient Roman Amphitheater...right?

So, I found out about 12 hours too late. I went on over to another site... not sure what the rules are on this sort of thing, but its the only one selling tickets that I can find with google.
I bought two lawn tickets. about $500 american. not really a bad deal considering the opportunity, and the fact that American dates may not be coming?

Well I am excited. I hope that I dont get ripped off. I was wondering if anyone has got their tickets in the mail yet? And if you purchased from the box office, did they say when the tickets would be sent out? I dont want my tickets to be sent to Florida when I am half way around the world.
I seriously can wait. I have only been out of the country a few times, and all of them were in America's sphere of influence.... Canada, Bahamas, and the DR.

Anyone got any tips on hotels and travel from the UK?
carynm
Embryo
Embryo

Post by carynm »

Hi everyone,
I unfortunately found out about the tour too late and got left out from tickets. I'm Canadian and willing to travel to any of the shows where I can get my hands on tickets (for the lowest price I can find). If anyone has any tips for me or leads on tickets, I would greatly appreciate it. Right now I'm looking at travelling to Pula as I think that might be the best option. I was going to try for London but I read something that said that the tickets have the names of the buyer on them so you can get them from a reseller - anyone know if that's true?
Thanks!
raisemyrent
Knife
Knife

Post by raisemyrent »

Good luck (no sarcasm). It was indeed clearly stated that the max was 4 tickets and that the buyer will be asked for photo Id the day of. This all when I bought mine for the 23rd. Picked up the France tickets yesterday too (dhl depot). We woke up at 3am to buy tickets and were instantly disappointed. But we persevered on 2 computers (different IPs) and eventually got tickets for France, Germany and the first night back in London. I missed live 8 because of the text from the UK to enter to win a ticket and living in Canada thing (should've tunneled or parachuted but hindsight is an itch), so I know this is it and I ain't missing it. I have accepted that I will never see Mason or Wright live but life isn't perfect.
Robpelot
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Robpelot »

I got my tickets from viagogo, and it shows a shipping label was printed but the tip have not been shipped yet