Another immigrant

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Driven
Embryo
Embryo

Another immigrant

Post by Driven »

Hi All,

I, too, have just moved over here following the demise of All Pink Floyd Fan Network. I must admit it feels a little odd being a 'newbie', having been part of APFFN for over 15 years and being regarded there as an 'old timer'.

But, there ya go, a change is as good as a holiday and I've no doubt there are lots of new Floydian folk to get to know (and most likely some familiar names from our old haunt as well).

Look forward to meeting you all, and getting involved in more Floydian chat. We have an interesting year ahead...
Last edited by Driven on Sat May 16, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigmanpigman
Knife
Knife

Re: Another immigrant

Post by Bigmanpigman »

Hi Driven - welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the arguments about The Endless River here :lol:
Vectorxw8
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Vectorxw8 »

Driven wrote:Hi All,

I, too, have just moved over here following the demise of All Pink Floyd Fan Network. I must admit it feels a little odd being a 'newbie', having been part of APFFN for over 15 years and being regarded there as an 'old timer'.

But, there ya go, a change is as good as a holiday and I've doubt there are lots of new Floydian folk to get to know (and most likely some familiar names from our old haunt as well).

Look forward to meeting you all, and getting involved in more Floydian chat. We have an interesting year ahead...
Welcome Brother, :)
Driven
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Driven »

Bigmanpigman wrote:Hi Driven - welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the arguments about The Endless River here :lol:
I see my name might already be known....
Driven
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Driven »

Vectorxw8 wrote:

But, there ya go, a change is as good as a holiday and I've doubt there are lots of new Floydian folk to get to know (and most likely some familiar names from our old haunt as well).

Welcome Brother, :)
Cheers! you too :lol:
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

Welcome Driven, enjoy your stay and this is the first I've heard of you!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Welcome.

What is going on with APFFN? How come it closed down?
Outside-Looking In
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Outside-Looking In »

Keith Jordan wrote:Welcome.

What is going on with APFFN? How come it closed down?
The person running the site had enough after 20 years. I too have come from the APFFN, and was in fact a moderator there at the time of its demise.

Glad to see you make it here as well Driven! In case you don't recognise me, my old APFFN username was bluesno1fann.
kelandwood
Embryo
Embryo

Post by kelandwood »

Good to hear from you Driven.
Outside-Looking In
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Outside-Looking In »

kelandwood wrote:Good to hear from you Driven.
Hope to see him post more frequently than on the BMJPFF
DarkSideFreak
Knife
Knife

Post by DarkSideFreak »

But, there ya go, a change is as good as a holiday and I've no doubt there are lots of new Floydian folk to get to know (and most likely some familiar names from our old haunt as well).

Hey Driven. Finally made it here. Image

One question I always wanted to ask you... did you derive your username from this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7EN_1_1DxM