David Gilmour Announces 2015 European Tour Dates

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
carynm
Embryo
Embryo

Re: David Gilmour Announces 2015 European Tour Dates

Post by carynm »

raisemyrent wrote:Good luck (no sarcasm). It was indeed clearly stated that the max was 4 tickets and that the buyer will be asked for photo Id the day of. This all when I bought mine for the 23rd. Picked up the France tickets yesterday too (dhl depot). We woke up at 3am to buy tickets and were instantly disappointed. But we persevered on 2 computers (different IPs) and eventually got tickets for France, Germany and the first night back in London. I missed live 8 because of the text from the UK to enter to win a ticket and living in Canada thing (should've tunneled or parachuted but hindsight is an itch), so I know this is it and I ain't missing it. I have accepted that I will never see Mason or Wright live but life isn't perfect.
Wow good job! I'm not missing this either - don't care what it takes.
carynm
Embryo
Embryo

Post by carynm »

Robpelot wrote:I got my tickets from viagogo, and it shows a shipping label was printed but the tip have not been shipped yet
Ok great thanks. I'm thinking I'll buy from ViaGogo too - I've never used them before but it seems pretty legitimate so hopefully I don't have any problems.
kjek1
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kjek1 »

Having a crisis where a university field trip in September is almost certainly going to clash with Davids first gig at the Albert Hall which I have tickets to.

I can't even remember from buying them but I'm guessing the ID required thing was in place and that would make any swap impossible? Just my donald duck, but hey I'll be there either way.
Bigmanpigman
Knife
Knife

Post by Bigmanpigman »

More tickets announced for Germany

https://www.facebook.com/pinkfloyd?fref=nf
Bluenose
Axe
Axe

Post by Bluenose »

Just had a look at my e-mail confirmation from the RAH for the gig on 23rd Sept and it doesn't give any indication when tickets will be dispatched. I've only attended one event before at RAH and that was Cirque du Soleil in January this year, but the tickets came direct from Cirque in Canada 2 weeks after ordering. Anyone received theirs or am I pressing the panic button too early?
Bluenose
Axe
Axe

Post by Bluenose »

I'll answer my own query! Just logged on to my RAH account and it says tickets not yet printed - I'm assuming for security reasons. Why didn't I think of that before posting?
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by twcc »

Some USA and Canada dates were listed this morning (10:00 EDT ie 15:00 UK time) ... I have friends in Toronto and thought about buying a ticket there, but the whole event (31 March 2016) appears to have sold out in less than three minutes

:(
raisemyrent
Knife
Knife

Post by raisemyrent »

We had to go ticket master resale for our J 1 tickets at the Hollywood bowl. Ironically we're in Canada but Toronto is much farther than LA B
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by twcc »

twcc wrote:Some USA and Canada dates were listed this morning (10:00 EDT ie 15:00 UK time) ... I have friends in Toronto and thought about buying a ticket there, but the whole event (31 March 2016) appears to have sold out in less than three minutes

I have got a ticket as part of a package for Toronto. I have my eTicket in hand, free CD to follow and free "extras" to be shipped to friends in the USA as they did not want to ship to the UK. Using Avios for the flight means I can do the trip for £323.16 ... a bit more than good old British Rail and a ticket for RAH but much more fun.

<ii>
hypermikem
Axe
Axe

Post by hypermikem »

raisemyrent wrote:We had to go ticket master resale for our J 1 tickets at the Hollywood bowl. Ironically we're in Canada but Toronto is much farther than LA B
I have a ticket in J1 as well. That one is going to my buddy. That section is nice. Super seats as they are called. It's smack in the middle of the Bowl, with single "stadium" style seats with cup holders and extra leg room. You will enjoy the view for there. I also have a ticket in the front right corner of section E, which is left of center, but pretty close. Just behind the box seats. That one I will sell to pay for mine and my buddy's seats. Mine is in Pool Section D, six rows form the stage. Unbelievable how lucky that was to get that draw from ticketmaster. only 214 bucks, but similar seats on ebay are going for 4000 to 7000 bucks! No way in hell I'm selling that one though. <ii>
kjek1
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kjek1 »

I'll be front row at his warm up gig in Brighton on September 4th.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

kjek1 wrote:I'll be front row at his warm up gig in Brighton on September 4th.
Where is that at?
everton1690
Knife
Knife

Post by everton1690 »

brighton 5th sept, im row g centre for it [-D-] \:D/
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

Here's a link for those that might want it.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... =dgfanpre5
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by twcc »

Where in Brighton/Hove ... I've looked at the listings for a few venues and I see nothing