Chicago 4/4/16

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
pffann
Axe
Axe

Chicago 4/4/16

Post by pffann »

I've ended up with 4 extra tickets to this show. Don't ask but it's the last time I do this for "so called friends". If anyone is interested please hit me up with a message. They are good seats- 2 in lower level & 2 on the 2nd section floor. Asking face value.
pffann
Axe
Axe

Re: Chicago 4/4/16

Post by pffann »

Bumping this up again. Only 2 weeks from tomorrow for show! I'd much rather sell tix at face value on here to real fans than a rip off ticket site. Speaking of I've seen tickets I paid over $180 for on sites for almost $50 cheaper. How do they do that??
pffann
Axe
Axe

Post by pffann »

Bumping again ](*,) I will even sell for one half of face value! My son & I fly out on April 2nd - concert is 4/4/16. If anyone is really interested private message me & I'll tell you where I'm staying in Chi. Thanx.
pffann
Axe
Axe

Post by pffann »

Last Call for alcohol! No really last call on four great seats for a third of what I paid! We are flying out on the third instead of today. I'm staying an extra day & seeing if I can get some kind of ticket for his 4/6/16 show. Anyone have an extra or want to trade me one ticket for all four of mine?!
pffann
Axe
Axe

Post by pffann »

Ending up Giving 2 floor seats away!!
cheapfilm
Axe
Axe

Post by cheapfilm »

I did that at the LA Forum. Prices dropped so dramatically on stub hub the day before the concert I was left hanging with my $450 seats from the pre-sale.. I hope you enjoyed the show at least. I'm just landing in chicago for tonights show.

c
pffann
Axe
Axe

Post by pffann »

I'll be there tonight too! We are in row BBB right pit.Spent a fortune but what the heck!