Chicago Gigs

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Chicago Gigs

Post by Jack Dempsey »

Anyone on here going to be at the gigs on the 6th & 8th of April?
3 of us heading over from Scotland for these <ii>
kjek1
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Chicago Gigs

Post by kjek1 »

3 of you from Glasgow? You lucky bastards. That's where I'm from and I'd kill to go to a US gig. Hope you all have a brilliant time
pffann
Axe
Axe

Post by pffann »

Dang I'm going to the 4/4/16 show. Would've loved to have met up w/some fellow floydians!
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Post by cwta eugene »

I'll be at the April 8th gig along with a couple of friends. Would be cool to meet up. Their is an awesome pizza place in town called Giordanos if you want to meet before the show. Feel free to text me at 573-268-16 nine seven. Name's Tanner.
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

kjek1 wrote:3 of you from Glasgow? You lucky bastards. That's where I'm from and I'd kill to go to a US gig. Hope you all have a brilliant time
From Grangemouth. Not that far from Glasgow. Not that long now, Going over for 5 days. <ii>
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

cwta eugene wrote:I'll be at the April 8th gig along with a couple of friends. Would be cool to meet up. Their is an awesome pizza place in town called Giordanos if you want to meet before the show. Feel free to text me at 573-268-16 nine seven. Name's Tanner.
I'll maybe do that thanks,
Jezebelly
Axe
Axe

Post by Jezebelly »

Yes, I'll be at all 3 of those shows. Would love to meet up, grab pizza, drinks, whatever. [-D-]
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Post by cwta eugene »

We'll be at Giordanos Pizza, 815 W Van Buren St., Ste. 115, at 5:30 the night of the 8th. The restaurant is 9 minutes from United Center. There will be two of us from NPF there and it would be cool to hang out with you all!
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

cwta eugene wrote:We'll be at Giordanos Pizza, 815 W Van Buren St., Ste. 115, at 5:30 the night of the 8th. The restaurant is 9 minutes from United Center. There will be two of us from NPF there and it would be cool to hang out with you all!
Sounds cool. I'll maybe be in touch depending on what state we are in lol. <ii>
Follix
Knife
Knife

Post by Follix »

He added ''On an Island'' today and removed nothing so they had 7:30 minutes more of concert than others! so jealous!
kjek1
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kjek1 »

Apparently Chicago were one of the dullest quieter crowds, and yet he gives them an extra 7 minutes! An extra 15 to me since we didn't even get Coming Back To Life at the Royal Albert Hall
Follix
Knife
Knife

Post by Follix »

^ I watched the show on periscope and yesterday they were particularly loud imo, more than than Monday.
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

cwta eugene wrote:We'll be at Giordanos Pizza, 815 W Van Buren St., Ste. 115, at 5:30 the night of the 8th. The restaurant is 9 minutes from United Center. There will be two of us from NPF there and it would be cool to hang out with you all!
Many apologies for not meeting upon the Friday. We were rather well gone by that time and ended up in some pub called Beef & Brandy.

Great city and enjoyed both Wednesday & Friday shows. Roll on London on 30th September <ii>