Another Date Announced For RAH

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Bigmanpigman
Knife
Knife

Another Date Announced For RAH

Post by Bigmanpigman »

From 'Brain Damage' -

David Gilmour announces fifth and final Royal Albert Hall show

Written by Matt
Wednesday, 22 June 2016

David Gilmour - Rattle That Lock tour 2016Just announced is a fifth and final David Gilmour concert to be held at London's Royal Albert Hall. The show is being held on September 23rd, 2016, and will mean over the course of 2015/16 he will have performed at the prestigious, historic venue eleven times - five times last year, once in April for the Teenage Cancer Trust, and five times in September.

In addition, a very limited number of production seats have been made available for the four other nights at the Royal Albert Hall: September 25th, 28th, 29th and 30th. The official announcement has made it clear that these will be the final shows of the 'Rattle That Lock' tour.

As before, tickets for the Royal Albert Hall shows are strictly limited to 4 tickets per person across all nights (so if you already have four tickets in your name for other nights, you will not be permitted to buy tickets for this new date), and photo ID for the lead ticket buyer will be required. Tickets will be on sale at 10am UK time (BST) Thursday, June 30th, from the Box Office: 0845 401 5045 or +44 20 7589 8212, or RoyalAlbertHall.com. Please note tickets will not be available in person from the Royal Albert Hall box office. Tickets will also be available from Stargreen: 020 7734 8932 (Stargreen.com).
Jezebelly
Axe
Axe

Re: Another Date Announced For RAH

Post by Jezebelly »

WOOHOO!!!! <ii>
raisemyrent
Knife
Knife

Post by raisemyrent »

Sweet! I keep checking because we have Tickets for every night except the last Friday (wanted to go out with a bang and splurge and couldn't find anything decent). Any idea what they mean with production seats?
philrock90
Embryo
Embryo

Post by philrock90 »

hey all i've got a question i'm looking to go to this show going by previous RAH tickets for this tour what do the prices range from? i've read the cheapest is £65 where would that get me a seat?

Thanks
Follix
Knife
Knife

Post by Follix »

On Stubhub there is nothing at 65 euros... It starts like at £600 (Pompeii is £1000)

You might find better than this but I doubt you will find anything at £65
philrock90
Embryo
Embryo

Post by philrock90 »

but the tickets go on sale tomorrow lol
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

Am I missing something here? I thought these tickets went on sale last week??
Bigmanpigman
Knife
Knife

Post by Bigmanpigman »

Tomorrow is the day tickets for this gig go on sale.