Nick Mason 6Music The First Time episode

Discuss Nick Mason, Drumming, Cars, Saucerful of Secrets touring band and more!
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Nick Mason 6Music The First Time episode

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

THREAD BUMPED to advertise Nick Mason on Radcliffe and Maconie (but possibly hosted by Liz Kershaw) tomorrow 21/07 on Sunday morning. The show runs from 7 am to 10am and have no idea when Nick is likely to be appearing. Possibly from 9.30 (like today's guest Woody Woodmansey) but can't guarantee exactly, could be a prerecorded thing. Although bought in on a Moon link with how they made DSOTM but he's likely to talk about his Saucerful of Secrets tour!

Just as Roger had an episode of this BBC6Music show last year I think. This Sunday afternoon GMT13.00 it's now Nick Mason's turn.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b9z5g1

Heard it advertised on the radio today s made it a thread.
I haven't got tools for ripping it but when it's on I'll bump this thread.
Last edited by Jimi Dean Barrett on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nick Mason 6Music The First Time episode

Post by twcc »

For information the David Gilmour episode from 13 Sept 2015 and the Roger Waters episode from 24 July 2016 are available via the iPlayer ... the DG one looks like it will be removed in 28-days, the RW one in 29-days

The following link will probably only work for UK users -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06dgzfb

:)
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Thanks for those links I had no idea they were still up!
Less than three minutes to curtain and even then you'll have a bit of news unless it goes straight into the show.
Really hope you can !Karen to it live wherever you are.
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

I live in Ireland and had no trouble listening to the interview - these interviews aren't geoblocked which is a refreshing change when it comes to the BBC iPlayer.
If anyone wants to download the interviews to hang onto, this works very nicely http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer/ht ... layer.html. Link to Windows version here

It's an enjoyable interview with Nick, who as always is a funny, engaging interviewee. There's not a lot new in what he has to say but it's still worth listening to.
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by twcc »

OFF TOPIC -

The episode featuring Eric Clapton is also available on the iPlayer ... it doesn't feature Pink Floyd but it may appeal to some on this forum
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Nick on tomorrow morning's Radcliffe and Maconie on BBC 6 Music, 7am to 10.00am.