Fan asks Roger Waters to sign his Pulse poster

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
space triangle
Hammer
Hammer

Fan asks Roger Waters to sign his Pulse poster

Post by space triangle »

Annoying Twit
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Fan asks Roger Waters to sign his Pulse poster

Post by Annoying Twit »

I think his reaction was reasonable. It is a bit rude to ask Roger to sign a Pulse poster, but perhaps the fan didn't know.

it's interesting that Rog does sign it.

I'd classify that as good humour.
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by twcc »

I recall reading that when asked to sign another post-Waters PF item he did so and signed it "Bollocks".
Wolfpack
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Wolfpack »

'Pulse' contains work by Waters, though not performed by him.
UsNotThem
Blade
Blade

Post by UsNotThem »

Fair play to 'ol Rog there. He saw the funny side. I always find it weird to see him laugh and smile with a fan.
space triangle
Hammer
Hammer

Post by space triangle »

UsNotThem wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 pmI always find it weird to see him laugh and smile with a fan.
What would he do? Spit on a fan as he did in Montreal 1977? 8)
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

That's hilarious. Certainly shows he has a sense of humour. I can't imagine Mr Gilmour saying the same thing that is, if you could actually get him to spare a few seconds in the first place.
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

I met David twice in 2006 once after the Mermaid gig where he came down from the private after party bar area with the band too sign things for the people who had waited around. Then the other band members came down and signed autographs. Guy, Dick, Steve, Phil, Jon

Then i met him again randomly at a Guy Pratt stand up gig in Windsor not knowing they were rehearsing at Bray Studios nearby. After Guys show i was at the bar area and noticed David was keeping himself at a distance while Guy thanked people he knew family etc I at that time had made my way back to that area expecting security. None Guy got too me i thanked him and asked if i could get a pic of me david and Guy. David was happy for the pic to be taken. As i believe i was the only person to get a pic taken with David & Guy that night as a year later Guy remembered me and that photo.

I am aware of what has happened with David in the past with autograph's etc but you have to remember its how you ask and what mood they are in. If you ram an album in their face or ask them rudely, then of course they will tell you to fuck off. The amount of vids i have seen of fans harass invade their personal space for a pic or autograph