The Wall - Super Deluxe Edition

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Scooby326
Embryo
Embryo

The Wall - Super Deluxe Edition

Post by Scooby326 »

Apologies if this has been posted before, if so, could someone signpost me to the thread please.

I bought this set (yes I did have far too much money at the time....) but didn't play any of the media for a while. When I did, I found that one of the Blu ray discs had a visible defect on it (and wouldn't play through that point in the concert)

Does anyone know if this was a common thing, was there a disc repalcement program, or where can I get in touch with the manufacturers to try and get a replacement. I am only concerned as it is a unique label on the disc (not the same as the bare bones release - else I'd have just boughbt one of those)

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

Dave
the wall123.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Niebla de Fuego
Axe
Axe

Re: The Wall - Super Deluxe Edition

Post by Niebla de Fuego »

I Have heard of problems with Blu Ray discs from the Immersion and the Early Years box sets (the acrylic layers separating from the data layer or something like that). But this is the first I hear of problems with this Wall box.

You may try to contact the producers of the box.
Here's their website: http://www.ainr.com/
Though it is possible they're not responsible for the manufacturing of the discs themselves (maybe Sony pressed them). And after 4 years chances seem small. But you lose nothing by trying.
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Wall - Super Deluxe Edition

Post by twcc »

Dave,

Not aware of a problem and last time I tried mine played OK ... let me know track and time details and I will try my copy.

](*,)