The wall concert 1980-1981 official t-shirt

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Floyddave-1965
Embryo
Embryo

The wall concert 1980-1981 official t-shirt

Post by Floyddave-1965 »

Does anyone out there have any ideas about the Official t-shirt sold there at the time. I’ve been searching the web sites but there’s nothing out there, I have an original pink floyd poster from the Dortmund 13,2,1981-19,2,1981 poster framed, it’s with it MAMA concerts logo on the top left hand side. Would like to show but not sure how yet... I have found a couple of t-shirts on eBay over the last few years and have found two which was advertised As bought at the concerts at the time. I’m trying to put together a framed t-shirts- film ticket of the time - ticket from the concert- and program to put up at the side of the poster.
I’m trying to asked is there anyone out there that can confirm what the t-shirts actually look like.
Please can anyone help. I’ll post pictures once I find a way
EarlsFloyd
Axe
Axe

Re: The wall concert 1980-1981 official t-shirt

Post by EarlsFloyd »

Hi this is the only shirt i found of that tour:
https://www.spreadshirt.com/roger+water ... -D10215279
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

For the UK 1980 tour there were four t shirts - The teacher, the mother, the wife and inside the stadium

The first 3 are the same as on this poster and the stadium one was what you would see if you took the bricks away from the inner cover art

For the UK 1981 tour there were five t shirts - The mother, the wife, the judge, the screaming head and pink in the arena

From the 1980 tour I got the teacher and mother, my brother got the stadium and mrs Drafsack #1 had the wife (ironic thinking about this now)

For the 1981 tour I got the screaming head and pink in the arena

Hope this helps
K2+
Axe
Axe

Post by K2+ »

I had one from the Nassau Coliseum shows- it was a "baseball" style shirt. I don't know if they all were, and I don't recall for certain what graphic it had, but I'm pretty sure it was the stadium scene.

And no, I wasn't lucky enough to actually go to the show. A kid who went gave it to a girl I was friends with, and she gave it to me...
battra
Knife
Knife

Post by battra »

I saw this thread title, albeit truncated, and I was hoping to see that Is There Anybody Out There was finally getting pressed.

Sadly, no.

I'm ready to pay far too much for it. I mean, I paid far too much for Delicate Sound of Thunder!