Coffee addiction?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Eclipse

Coffee addiction?

Post by Eclipse »

i have been drinking coffee for years, but I noticed that I can't live without it nowadays. A couple of days without it can make me feel down.
I'm not complaining, after all I love its taste, and it makes me feel so good for working and performing my other daily tasks.
It is interesting to be aware that it can have benefits for one's health too, as long as no dangerous excess of it is consumed.
Once I have some more actual scientific papers about those benefits in hand, I'll post some links to them here.

So, differently from me, can you survive without coffee?
mosespa

Re: Coffee addiction?

Post by mosespa »

My relationship with coffee is kind of Binge/Abstain. Sometimes, I'm drinking a pot by myself every morning and then sometimes, I'm never touching the stuff. I've never really bothered to try to find out what, if anything specific, makes the difference. I just find myself in the midst of a coffee jag and then eventually, at some point, it tapers off into not touching the stuff again.

I like the taste if I've given it sufficient cream and sugar, or if there's a caramel-flavored creamer or something; but it's not something I necessarily "need" to get through a day, unless I've not gotten enough sleep the night before.
space triangle
Hammer
Hammer

Post by space triangle »

I don't know really what to say, just that I drink my coffe without a sugar, milk, cake or anything.else. I drink only a black coffe, two or three times by the day. Whether I am addicted to coffe or not, I really don't know. :!:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I am drinking coffee right now... in fact I have a mug of the stuff with me most of the working day! Its one of my addictions I need to cut down on. I have it with full fat milk too so not good for the waistline! <.8.>
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Post by PooF »

I only drink coffee in the morning. Black. Then I take a shit. Maybe this is cause and effect? Whatever, I need both.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

I drink a pot every morning between 5 and 8, hot black is the only way.
space triangle
Hammer
Hammer

Post by space triangle »

Alan like marmalade, but not coffee [-X

Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes.
Toast, coffee.
Marmalade, I like marmalade.
I don't like coffee.