the wall

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
kinghenriki

the wall

Post by kinghenriki »

i recently got a hold of the wall concert video(nassau) from e-bay. i was very disapointed with quality(absolute rubbish in fact). Does anyone know
where i can locate one which is of good quality?
Cheers
FloydNZ
Blade
Blade

Re: the wall

Post by FloydNZ »

kinghenriki wrote:i recently got a hold of the wall concert video(nassau) from e-bay. i was very disapointed with quality(absolute rubbish in fact). Does anyone know
where i can locate one which is of good quality?
Cheers
I have one from Nassau.....also crap.......the sound isn't too bad.....but the picture is very dark, and the few closeups are fuzzy and blury.....i have heard that the best video recordings of the wall shows are from earles court london.....tho i haven't viewed one. they also come up on ebay from time to time
pinktim
Axe
Axe

Videos

Post by pinktim »

A bit of wisdom I have found interesting regarding these videos. Used to call them bootlegs, now they like the recordings are called weeds, at least that is what I am lead to believe. Anyway, most of these things are being shot at all kinds of angles and under all kinds of conditions. They usually are not being made under the most wonderful of conditions. There are very few circulating around that are that great of quality. But, there are a lot of them circulating around.

My take on these things has been that unless I have some kind of connection to a video, like I was there or I know of some kind of thing that I can relate in watching the video I stay away from them.

That is just how I look at it.