PF reunion in November

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
lettice
Embryo
Embryo

PF reunion in November

Post by lettice »

See a reunion has been announced for some dates in November in at Royal Albert Hall for at least two dates.

Its being mentioned on TalkSport and FiveLive

Is this true ?
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

It hasn't been confimed. Until it's announced on Brain damage, A Fleeting Glimpse, or the official PF site then it's just a rumour.

You might already know that David Gilmour is going on tour soon so I think he's going to be busy with that for now and won't worry about another PF concert. After his album and tour keep listening for any possible news...I think then we'll get an answer to the question "is Pink Floyd going to play again ?"
lettice
Embryo
Embryo

Post by lettice »

Yes agree, but hope its true :)

Its being reported here too

link
ganaffe
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ganaffe »

All right people, welcome to this wonderful evening... please join the choir. You can all sing along. If you still don't know the words, you'll find a reprint in the leaflet that was handed out to you:

In an interview about his upcoming solotour David Gilmour said
I?m rather hoping that with this tour announcement people will believe me when I say, honestly, this is the only band I plan to tour with!
Did you all memorize that? If so, then please repeat after me... everybody ready? Here we go:
I?m rather hoping that with this tour announcement people will believe me when I say, honestly, this is the only band I plan to tour with!
and one more time for those who were delayed. Welcome, welcome, please have a seat, read the leaflet that was handed out by the door and all repeat after me:
that was good, really good, maybe we could all speak a bit louder, so the message will be clearly heard... OK? here we go again:
yes, yes... maybe a little louder?
Yes, that's it... try to keep it on that level. Now, shall we all have a bit of a chant?

thank you.
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

Read ganaffe's post carefully, people. It's all true.
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

I'm not one to jump on the band wagon but..........
the article says at least 2 gigs at the royal albert hall....this is not a tour,
as the quote from David says ...... but we can still only hope even though only about 2 of us would get tickets ...but we can hope there would be a DVD :wink:
ganaffe
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ganaffe »

PublicImage wrote:Read ganaffe's post carefully, people. It's all true.
well... at least the quotes were... ;)
tea-set
Hammer
Hammer

Post by tea-set »

ganaffe wrote:

boy will your face be red if they do tour :D

but i read in the sunday mirror today that they are gonna reform in november, WHY would they lie. WHY WHY WHY
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

tea-set wrote:
but i read in the sunday mirror today that they are gonna reform in november, WHY would they lie. WHY WHY WHY
because it's the Sunday Mirror :o :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Hey everybody.... look what I made!! Very crude but adds to the story I think!!

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/news/?y=06&id=0129

ganaffe
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ganaffe »

tea-set wrote: boy will your face be red if they do tour :D
:)

oh well... I'll take that chance
you know why?
thrill-seeker wrote: because it's the Sunday Mirror :o :D
yep, that's why :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

ganaffe wrote:
thrill-seeker wrote: because it's the Sunday Mirror :o :D
yep, that's why :D
And just to further back that up, here is a clipping (although technically it was not clipped, merely photographed) from the daily star!!

hi-watt
Blade
Blade
Location: everywhere and nowhere baby, thats where I'm at (or try Dorset UK)

Post by hi-watt »

Oh F*ck

Here we go again

But does anyone else think the Roger waters, In the flesh DVD is utter crap.

My wife asked "jon, why is that man (doyle, bramhall) dressed as a mermaid.

Sorry went a bit if topic then

If its in the mirror, then it must be true guys, c'mon were's your faith in the ol' red tops :roll:
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

tea-set wrote:boy will your face be red if they do tour :D
goldeneagle33
Blade
Blade

Post by goldeneagle33 »

ganaffe wrote:
PublicImage wrote:Read ganaffe's post carefully, people. It's all true.
well... at least the quotes were... ;)
Well, people have been known to change their minds, and is a couple of concerts a 'tour' ?