Syd albums

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

DBlaze...check out ebay!

I have bought Barrett, TML, Opel, Wouldn't You Miss Me and Magnesium Proverbs all on ebay. They frequently have the boxed sets available and the Peel Sessions too. Even with shipping, I have gotten better deals than you would in any retail record store. Just a thought!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

And it's not pricy too :) Here, if you buy two separate albums, it'll probably cost you about 500 EEK (~40 USD or 20 pounds). This one costs 300 EEK (~25 USD, 12 pounds) :D
lovescene4
Hammer
Hammer

Post by lovescene4 »

Tenniru wrote:Just get the Crazy Diamond box set. It's reasonably priced as a three-disc set, and has a great book and collection of bonus tracks; you also get his whole studio discography in one little rectangle.
...except "Bob Dylan Blues"... :smt031
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

I love the "Crazy Diamond" box set. It always gets heavy rotation at "Chez 2066".
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

for you Aussies - on Ebay there is a store called Dragonfly discs. These guys occasionally sell the Madcap Laughs/Barrett double CD set. I got it for $10 AUD, would you believe!

I also managed to buy the book "Lost in the Woods" on Ebay from a local woman from Melbourne for $10AUD. Check out Amazon and see how much they are selling it for. :wink: