Stalking Syd Barrett

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
Jo Johnson
Embryo
Embryo

Re: Stalking Syd Barrett

Post by Jo Johnson »

Errrrrm.... there was no camera hidden in any Tesco carrier bag, nor any other kind of bag. The camera was on full view and Syd smiled at it on several occasions. He was very chuffed when Dion told him of the bench and was kind enough to agree to give him an autograph as well.
If he felt intrusion or was pissed off, he would've simply closed that door. He didn't. Go figure!
People just aren't getting this..... which I just don't get... :?

And GilmourGirl... I was wondering where you had gawn to. E-mail me, sometime. Did ya get the photos I sent ya?
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Jo Johnson wrote:Errrrrm.... there was no camera hidden in any Tesco carrier bag, nor any other kind of bag. The camera was on full view and Syd smiled at it on several occasions. He was very chuffed when Dion told him of the bench and was kind enough to agree to give him an autograph as well.
If he felt intrusion or was pissed off, he would've simply closed that door. He didn't. Go figure!

And GilmourGirl... I was wondering where you had gawn to. E-mail me, sometime. Did ya get the photos I sent ya?
OMG it's the newlywedded WOMAN!!! Girl I didn't think I'd hear from you for a bit so I haven't even checked my mail! But I'm going right now!! Piccies!!! :D Please don't be angry with Dion if I was in his thoughts on your wedding night! :lol: :lol: Jjk!!
Jo Johnson
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Jo Johnson »

Haaaaa!!! :lol:

Where ya been??? Just cos I is now a missus, don't mean I stop emailing my buds, woman! Sheesh! So you and Mrs Gong and SS all hide out on this forum now, eh? I see Astral Moowoman comes on here, too. Which is best? This, or AFG?

GilmourGirl wrote:
Jo Johnson wrote:Errrrrm.... there was no camera hidden in any Tesco carrier bag, nor any other kind of bag. The camera was on full view and Syd smiled at it on several occasions. He was very chuffed when Dion told him of the bench and was kind enough to agree to give him an autograph as well.

OMG it's the newlywedded WOMAN!!! Girl I didn't think I'd hear from you for a bit so I haven't even checked my mail! But I'm going right now!! Piccies!!! :D Please don't be angry with Dion if I was in his thoughts on your wedding night! :lol: :lol: Jjk!!
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

kingfisher_flashing wrote:Hey GG, where is that cute emoticon you had with the little yellow head drinking coffee and reading the paper. I think that is needed. :lol: :lol:
Image :lol: :lol:

This one is much better....

Image 8) :lol:
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Jo Johnson wrote:People just aren't getting this..... which I just don't get... :?

"Have you got it yet nnn-ching nnn-ching? Have you got it yet? nnn-ching, ch-ching-ching have you got it yet.." :lol: :lol:

Don't sweat it Woman!!! 8)
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

GilmourGirl wrote:
kingfisher_flashing wrote:Hey GG, where is that cute emoticon you had with the little yellow head drinking coffee and reading the paper. I think that is needed. :lol: :lol:
Image :lol: :lol:

Thanks love! I will save that cutie. How's about Mrs. JJ's piccies - very noice!!!

Great to see Avocado man again!
Jo Johnson
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Jo Johnson »

Hey what's up with this forum?> I go to post summat and it doesn't work and I get this white screen thing going on. Maybe it's just me being a plonker.
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

It's the site, not you.
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

kingfisher_flashing wrote:
GilmourGirl wrote: Image :lol: :lol:

Thanks love! I will save that cutie. How's about Mrs. JJ's piccies - very noice!!!

Great to see Avocado man again!
My stupid hotmail won't let me open them up! :( I'm shooting 'em over to my yahoo!
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

That's what I was going to ask you Jo, the gal on the left of you in the green and white dress is that one of your relo's or Dions?
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Man, free email SUCKS!! I'll have to look at the wedding pics at work tomorrow! :( Ya get what ya pay for, huh? :lol:
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Does your service provider offer you an email account?
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

kingfisher_flashing wrote:Does your service provider offer you an email account?
Yes but my abacus won't let me open it up! :lol: The freebies were easier! Gong how's your weather now? We're getting pounded with storms!
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

The piccies came through!! Aren't they beautiful Gina? :( How lovely, Woman!!! You looked gorgeous!!!
Jo Johnson
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Jo Johnson »

Thanks Cyn. Everyone's been saying how noice we look, together. Am just sorry my family couldn't have been here.
I thought I would feel different, being married. But everything just feels exactly the same; just betterer.

<ii> <ii>

(Can't be arsed to post fairy pics)