Brit Floyd videos on YouTube

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
NickC4555
Axe
Axe

Brit Floyd videos on YouTube

Post by NickC4555 »

There are now 10 songs from Brit Floyd's launch show at the Liverpool Echo Arena on YouTube, including a full length performance of Echoes.

Brit Floyd concert videos

Brit Floyd's promoters, CMP, are giving away tickets for the upcoming UK tour. Details of the competition:

Win Brit Floyd tickets
Last edited by NickC4555 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Brit Floyd videos on YouTube

Post by my breakfast. »

I just watched Echoes pt 1 and I'm on to One of These Days. I was a bit skeptical given the two guitarists and two keyboardists, but I see you were going more for the sound of the studio recording, and that really works well. Amazing sound and you look professional as well. <ii>
TearDownTheWall
Embryo
Embryo

Post by TearDownTheWall »

Also was a bit skeptical but the skepticism quickly went away. I'm in my mid 50's and am just starting to get used to the internet more to where I can enjoy it. It's opening up so many venues for me to reconnect with some of this stuff. It's even cooler because I am listening to this stuff on some of the latest technology like the bose soundlink my wife got me for Christmas last year. It sounds so much better on it. Thanks a lot for this site. Love it.
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

Post by admiral panther »

TearDownTheWall wrote:Also was a bit skeptical but the skepticism quickly went away. I'm in my mid 50's and am just starting to get used to the internet more to where I can enjoy it. It's opening up so many venues for me to reconnect with some of this stuff. It's even cooler because I am listening to this stuff on some of the latest technology like the bose soundlink my wife got me for Christmas last year. It sounds so much better on it. Thanks a lot for this site. Love it.
i agree, its a wonderful site and i want to participate in a peaceful manner.