This forum is dead

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
JackRegan
Knife
Knife

This forum is dead

Post by JackRegan »

I don't wanna say that in bad way. But only thing is left, is few Roger Waters fans.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: This forum is dead

Post by Keith Jordan »

Yes, it has gone quite quiet. If it was too busy though, it would be hard to follow.

I guess there is nothing left to say. :lol:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

*shrug* I've tried to liven things up, but no one wants to have interesting discussions anymore.
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Time for Rememberification! :lol:

1. Jack Regan you fool, come up with a better excuse to trash the forum. I see you have a pathological, paranoid hatred for Roger Waters. If you're so sick of this "Roger Waters forum", why spam over here? I'm sure there are many hate ridden Gilmour forums where you can rant your muck again and again. You barely make any contributions to this forum apart from your anti-Waters opinions, so can't bitch about it.

2. Keith, as polite as you are, it puzzled me as to why you even replied courteously to him! If've you've seen his movements over here, half of his post are just intended to start a flame discussion between Waters and Gilmour fans. A classic troll. It saddens me as to how you are concerned about My Breakfast's supposed rudeness, and completely oblivious to Mr.Regan's filth. Sorry if I appeared harsh, but I'm not going to sit back if I see people like Flying Pig or Regan contaminate the forum.

3. Mossy, we can always revive the morality discussion of we want. Or you could comment on the Adolf Hitler page. Or discuss why America's fate won't depend on which president it has. Or bring up a controversial topic and then start your mossification. *shrug*
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

rememberaday wrote:Time for Rememberification! :lol: 2. Keith, as polite as you are, it puzzled me as to why you even replied courteously to him! If've you've seen his movements over here, half of his post are just intended to start a flame discussion between Waters and Gilmour fans. A classic troll. It saddens me as to how you are concerned about My Breakfast's supposed rudeness, and completely oblivious to Mr.Regan's filth. Sorry if I appeared harsh, but I'm not going to sit back if I see people like Flying Pig or Regan contaminate the forum.
I did have a think before I replied and thought there is enough negativity in the world to begin with without adding more to the pile. He is entitled to his opinion and, if his posts break the forum rules, people are free to report them by clicking the red exclamation mark next to their posts. 3 strikes = ban.

I think you would make a good moderator. 8)
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Keith Jordan wrote:I think you would make a good moderator.
Sure. 8)

I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Keither: by defending myself against the troll, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.."

HEIL!! HEIL!!

[-o< [-o< [-o<

*So, do I get warned for going off-topic?* <.8.>
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

This is your forum speaking!!! Your forum is dead!!!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I agree. What now?

There are about 100 post per week which isn't very many, certainly not enough to keep people interested and give them a reason to come back. Most of those 100 are probably in fun and games section too!

I shall think of a strategy to busy things a little in December onwards ready for the Tablet PC brigade post Christmas! I guess I should email people like I did the other year to try "reactivate" old members and recruit new members too. And then get those people consuming good content and doing fun things.

I guess there are no fun things to do or good content to consume. The main NPF site and the Roger Waters Tours websites are stronger than ever. Its just poor content, Social Media and Mobility (mobile + tablet) destroyed what we had here. We have nearly 17,288 members on our Facebook page for example.

Mmmm.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

I think you should stream live insect battles from your kitchen floor. That will pull in the punters!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

my breakfast. wrote:I think you should stream live insect battles from your kitchen floor. That will pull in the punters!
Or we could have a "Survivor" where people vote to get rid of people like you from their lives? :lol:
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

The only reason this forum isn't more popular is because I post here. So many potential new members (and existing members) must be totally put off because I'm 'negative' all the time.

Not because you are giving away tribute band shit in competitions, or because the band itself has packed up and died?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

my breakfast. wrote:Not because you are giving away tribute band shit in competitions, or because the band itself has packed up and died?
Its a good DVD, I watched it over the past couple of days. They put on a good show. Plus their management sent me a load to give away which is nice of them so people can get some enjoyment from them. I think it is a very positive, kind and wonderful thing. Its a shame you do not feel the same way about it.

Cheer up, sunshine. This is as good as it gets! :lol:
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

That's the spirit...