Happy New 2013 Year!

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Happy New 2013 Year!

Post by moom »

So here it finally is here.
I wish you all have a good New Year's Eve and that the new year is even better, at least a little bit. No empty words there, a real wish :D

Love'n'Peace
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Re: Happy New 2013 Year!

Post by moom »

Don't be shy ;)
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Don't be shy ;)
Well then, here goes......

Although it would be rather unrealistic to expect me to be in love. 8-[ <.8.>
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Eventually it will be like "I don't know why I love her... but I do" :D

I hope you and her are well this next year :D 8)
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

moom wrote:Eventually it will be like "I don't know why I love her... but I do" :D

I hope you and her are well this next year :D 8)
I'm not with anyone. :D (For which I've been called a homosexual loser...but I don't care).

Truth be told, I've been in a relationship once last year, and though it lasted only about two months (we never really broke up...I just found her untolerable and threw her out of my life), I learnt one thing. You can't really be in a relationship at this age. It's ok if you're 18 or 19 and are in a relationship, but I'd say a relationship among adoloscents (unless they are close to each other all through their life) is just a waste of time. I've liked another girl since the April of this year, who's about three years younger to me :shock: , and I've not really told her that (which means I've blossomed into an expert stalker. Creepy but I mean no harm :) ) because I don't want her to go through an untimately useless experience.

Anyway, my fucked up love life is good in a way because it has compelled me to search for new music at an astonishing rate and also indulge in copious amounts of spicey food and pomegrenate juice. :lol:
FreeFour
Knife
Knife

Post by FreeFour »

Happy New Year !

Any Floyd related new year resolutions?

I'm going to try and listen to More from start to finish, loudly and without interruption!
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

Happy New Year to you all
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

rememberaday wrote:You can't really be in a relationship at this age.

search for new music at an astonishing rate
1. Spot on :) While, of course, it's not 100% valid, at your age it's more about learning about love rather than experiencing. You're only 15, so it's ok :) Some people actually learn whole lifetime...

2. Noticed that :lol:
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

moom wrote:
rememberaday wrote:You can't really be in a relationship at this age.

search for new music at an astonishing rate
1. Spot on :) While, of course, it's not 100% valid, at your age it's more about learning about love rather than experiencing. You're only 15, so it's ok :) Some people actually learn whole lifetime...

2. Noticed that :lol:
You know nothing about my consumption of pomegrenate juice, which is often laced with wasabi and chillipowder. It is enough to make alcoholics seem tame. <.8.>
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Well there...Happy New Year folks! It is looking like it's going to be a much better year for me than the past year was. Hope it's a good one for everyone!! \:D/
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

rememberaday wrote: You know nothing about my consumption of pomegrenate juice, which is often laced with wasabi and chillipowder. It is enough to make alcoholics seem tame. <.8.>
Sounds crazy, my kind of crazy :lol:
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

moom wrote:
rememberaday wrote: You know nothing about my consumption of pomegrenate juice, which is often laced with wasabi and chillipowder. It is enough to make alcoholics seem tame. <.8.>
Sounds crazy, my kind of crazy :lol:
It has been succesful in keeping my bowels in order. <ii> :twisted:
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Massed Gadgets wrote:Well there...Happy New Year folks! It is looking like it's going to be a much better year for me than the past year was. Hope it's a good one for everyone!! \:D/
Knowing (only a bit of) what you went through last year, I must really say you're a fighter. I wish you a great year, if it is any comfort the dead live in our souls.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

rememberaday wrote: It has been succesful in keeping my bowels in order. <ii> :twisted:
:lol: high-5!

And joining your wishes to Jeff.