Donald Trump - Why?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donald Trump - Why?

Post by Keith Jordan »

Who is voting for Donald Trump and why??? :shock:
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Donald Trump - Why?

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

He's either the "secret" Trojan horse for getting Hilary Clinton elected or things have gone seriously wrong!
Even if Trump falls at the last hurdle, there's even more batshit insane people waiting to take his place, but who've had an easier ride because everyone's going "OMG! TRUMP!!".
That said, I don't think the UK has much weight to say much given the lamentable choice we've got on offer.
Bigmanpigman
Knife
Knife

Post by Bigmanpigman »

Jimi Dean Barrett wrote:He's either the "secret" Trojan horse for getting Hilary Clinton elected or things have gone seriously wrong!
Even if Trump falls at the last hurdle, there's even more batshit insane people waiting to take his place, but who've had an easier ride because everyone's going "OMG! TRUMP!!".
That said, I don't think the UK has much weight to say much given the lamentable choice we've got on offer.
True - we could have feckin Boris as Prime Minister within a matter of months, given certain turns of events, that said, Trump is in a league of his own. I would say those of us looking in from outside the USA are beginning to get very worried that this guy could end up leading the most powerful country in the world, and where the hell would that take us?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Boris for PM. 8)

Trump for world war! :shock:
Isntthiswherewe
Blade
Blade

Post by Isntthiswherewe »

Its a difficult time for humanity.
As the peoples revolution that started in the 1920's gets stronger and stronger I think we have reached a point where a lot of people in the west are sick to death of the endless bull we are fed from the "establishment". Charactors are emerging who are not full of shit like for instance Cameron is. He cant even remember which football team he pretends to support!
Unfortunately these charactors, Trump, Bernie Sanders and over here Corbyn and even Farage are all batshit crazy.
Concerning Trump specifically. He is actually less right wing than Cruz or Rubio. Wants to build bridges with Russia. (Although Walls with the Mexicans)! So the Republican party hate him too.
If we can get through the next 10 years we might see people begin to emerge in the centre ground who are honest and decent and tell the truth.
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

EUREKA!!

Maine and other states have Cruz at 49% and Trump at 25%. IT MAKES SENSE WHAT THEY'RE DOING NOW!!
By getting all our focus on how Trump we have been successfully diverted into ignoring the rise of Cruz!

In that case... Go TRUMP!!
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

From what I can see, US politics is pretty dysfunctional anyway. The irrational hatred and anger on both sides of the divide has led to some serious polarisation. It's scary that from a country that has such a large population, the choice of candidates on both sides has been so poor. Especially on the Republican side. It's as if the lunatic fringe of the party has taken over and they are the only ones who have the means to raise the money to run for president. There seems to be a very strong anti-establishment feeling over there. The mind boggles that people would rage against something like Obamacare, for example. Maybe if it had been put forward by private industry and not the president, it would've been given a warmer welcome.

Donald Trump is about as anti-establishment as it gets and I can't help but wonder are people voting for him just because he is anti-establishment, obnoxious and angry. I'm not sure many of them are bothering to look at what exactly he stands for. Nor will they want to watch something like this - this is wonderful if you don't like Trump. If you do, you'll denounce him as a liberal fckwit and tune into Fox News.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
Vlad The Impaler
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Vlad The Impaler »

Trump is a douche bag. Makes me sad to be an American.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Is it looking likely he will be president? <.8.>
Follix
Knife
Knife

Post by Follix »

He is a douchebag...

But to be fair, I don't see how he is worst then George W. Bush. At this point it's him, Clinton (sleeping with everybody in Wall Street and Saudi Arabia every night) or Cruz (Christian nut)

So it will be awful whatever happens. I think I prefer Trump to the other 2 to be honest.
pffann
Axe
Axe

Post by pffann »

Why not? At least he's paying his own campaigns. Unlike Mz. Clinton. Liar and beeotch of the century.This whole campaign is like watching a bad reality show! Next thing you know the damn Kardashians will be running. Kim and Kanye in the white house. Puke. Can you tell I am "an angry American?! :mad:
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

I wonder is there any chance he'll be assassinated before he makes it too far? I'm not basing this on any sort of information, I hasten to add. I'm having a tin hat moment.
Follix
Knife
Knife

Post by Follix »

^ Tbh I think that yes, even if he was POTUS he wouldn't be safe... It's the case for pretty much everyone but with Trump the main threat would come from the establishment.
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

I think the only way back for him now is the "Pim Fortuyn Escape Route"!
The only thing worse would be him not getting selected and CRUZ going up against Clinton and Trump re-inventing himself as so called humble and even New Agey over his experience.
His campaign is not as self funded as thought, he's still mates with Halliburton for starters!
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

The Pulitzer Prize winning website Politifact has found that a very large percentage of statements have come out of Trump's mouth are far from truthful. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/