Donald Trump - Why?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Anderson Council
Embryo
Embryo

Re: Donald Trump - Why?

Post by Anderson Council »

Either way it's still Goldman Sachs reign.
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

Yeah. It's a case of putting the least worst candidate into the White House. They're all compromised to some extent. There are plenty of outside forces at play. Trump's such an ill-tempered, impulsive, loose cannon though...On the other hand, Jimmy Carter says he'd rather have him than Cruz. He says Trump is malleable :shock:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Anderson Council wrote:Either way it's still Goldman Sachs reign.
Been saying on Facebook for quite some time now that it doesn't matter WHO you vote for, so long as the Federal Reserve exists, the bankers still own all US citizens.

Bunch of fucking pussies over here in the States.

Maybe they NEED a fascist ass-beating just to remind them of what "Liberty" is supposed to be against.

Sadly, too many of them are too retarded to understand.

*shrug*

This is ALL that need be said about the American Political Scene: Right now, we've got a bunch of college students "in pain" and "frightened" because someone took some chalk and wrote "Trump 2016" in the bricks.

Let that sink in.

60 years ago, people their age were feckin' storming beaches and killing the adherents of the very same philosophy now being touted as the "solution to our problems" (even as we watch other countries fall apart as a result of following it.)

Maybe the US NEEDS to fuckin' die.

I hate to say that...but given what it's mutated into...well...
Follix
Knife
Knife

Post by Follix »

Most people are stupid deal with it, they don't care all they wanna know is who is Justin Bieber's crush and who will win the Superbowl.

And for the rest bah... You might be the richest person on Earth, you will be dead within 100 years which is merely nothing, we are all dust in the wind.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Trump...sigh
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

I don't know why the U.S. always seems to come up with such awful people in the running to become president.
Dubbya was cretinous to say the least and I obviously do not understand American politics enough to understand how he even won the nomination let alone a second term!
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

I am actually feeling a lot more optimistic about Trump post election. His rhetoric has changed somewhat and the Russians really like him which cannot be a bad thing.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I was solidly planning on not voting at all before my generally apolitical room mate came home on Election Day Morning and told me that she'd voted for Trump.

This.

Blew.

My.

Fucking.

Mind.

So much so, in fact, that I emerged from the studio, asked google where the poll location I should go to was and went.

Only to find that they didn't have me listed there. They sent me to another place which ALSO did not have me listed there. I went to the office of the County Clerk, who had me as living at an address that I haven't lived at for over a decade. They told me that there was nothing they could do for me unless I had a piece of mail showing which address I live at (even my driver's license shows me as living at an address that I no longer live at...when you move every 8-12 months, it seems kind of stupid to keep renewing your driver's license, *shrug*) Since none of the bills at my current address are in my name, it looked like I wasn't going to get to vote. I tried going to the same polling place my room mate had gone, on the off chance that maybe my voter registration was there...it wasn't.

For anyone keeping track, the guy who was determined not to vote went to FOUR different voting stations, looking to cast his vote.

I returned to the County Clerks office with my vehicle registration (the only piece of paper I have which states that I live at this residence,) hoping that it would work. An overweight, pushy lesbian and obvious Hillary supporter cut in front of me in line, knowingly and deliberately, but I let it pass, knowing that there was no rush to vote, much as she and "muh HISTORICAL VAGINA" might think otherwise.

I finally got things squared away, got a paper ballot and went to one of the voting desks they had set up in the hallway.

Just so I could say that I did, I looked closely for a moment at all four of the choices on my ballot: Hillary and her veep, Donald and his veep, Gary Johnson and his veep, Jill Stein and her veep.

I took a deep breath and filled in the circle for Donald Trump.

This thread poses the question, "Why?"

Aside from my apolitical room mate shocking me into action, figuring that if SHE wanted to keep Hillary out that badly--as did I--then the least I could do to show my total disgust with the c*** was to cast a vote against her.

Why did I want to keep Hillary out of the White House?

First of all, she has no real accomplishments to speak of, certainly nothing worth letting her be President over. Then, there's the fact that she's in bed with Goldman Sachs (which the fervor of her supporters, who only a few years ago were the OCCUPY WALL STREET movement only shows their hypocrisy,) and Saudi Arabia (known for considering homosexuality to be punishable by death, thereby only revealing even further the hypocrisy of her supporters...or at least their ignorance of current affairs beyond MUH HISTORICAL VAGINA,) plus the racist comments she's made when she thought no one was listening, the suggestions that she's involved in child sex-trafficking and the deaths of anyone who dares to oppose her, not to mention her immediate assistants having "dirt" on her held in a file folder marked "Life Insurance," and her staunch opposition to the NRA/2nd Amendment.

There are other things, but what I've listed above should convey the notion that I consider her a Fascist/Totalitarian Tyrant. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not about to vote for that.

But I also voted for Trump because the American Left has become such a cesspool of whiny, hypocritical, pussified Cry Bullies that I voted for Trump just because I knew that sooner or later, it would make one of their kind weep openly to find out.

And let me tell you, when I saw all of those arrogant fucks openly weeping at their loss, it was a sweet moment, indeed.

Clinton or Trump...either one is going to destroy this country.

But at least I got a petty little moment of sweet self-satisfaction watching all of those fucks get exactly what they deserved.

See you guys in the FEMA camps!
Sow
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Sow »

Hi to all, i have found nice site to U =D
Phantom Turnip
Axe
Axe

Post by Phantom Turnip »

I'll be honest, while I was afraid of seeing my younger siblings drafted into a nuclear war with Russia, all of these huge, apocalyptic predictions for either candidates presidencies were so overblown and ridiculous. This isn't even that important or world-changing of an issue. This is an era of instant information and heightened self-importance. I live in a very rural area, and always will, so the government really doesn't have too much of an impact on my life and surroundings. It just doesn't matter to me.

But it doesn't mean I don't love to troll the ever-living piss out of the butthurt Clinton supporters on my Facebook feed. :lol:
Vlad The Impaler
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Vlad The Impaler »

moodyblue wrote:I don't know why the U.S. always seems to come up with such awful people in the running to become president.
Dubbya was cretinous to say the least and I obviously do not understand American politics enough to understand how he even won the nomination let alone a second term!

If it helps...I am an American and feel the same way. I am disillusioned with my country and it's seeming slide towards the bottom of the barrel which apparently is pleasing far too many people here. I just don't get it. As a wise man once said...there are none so blind as they who will not see.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

It IS disturbing how many people seem to be TRYING to destroy this once great country, isn't it?

It's like they're saying "if I can't have everything I want on a silver platter, then let's just trash the joint completely so that NO ONE can ever have anything!"

And they call others "greedy." *sigh*
Neil
Axe
Axe

Post by Neil »

One idea which has gained a degree of traction over here (in the UK) is that politically moderate and or socially enlightened individuals represent a huge minority in the US, and that the majority still retain the deeply entrenched racist, bigoted and anti-social views of some time yesteryear; and that it is these people who have voted in the millions to elect someone who is in their own image - someone they see as one of them.

Who knows what the real motivations of the masses are, but I can certainly see many reasons why Clinton wasn't elected. There are a whole bunch of feminist keyboard warriors on my FB feed wondering out loud why Trump won, and why 'educated women' chose not to vote for Hilary, most of them using their common refrain of 'how do I explain this to my daughter?'. Well, if you're struggling to explain Trump's win, I sure would have liked to see how you would have explain Hilary's. As some sort of feminist triumph? Do me a favour.

The impression we got over here was that the various debates that took place all boiled down to issues of character and persona, and little to do with policies - indeed, it seemed as though Trump didn't really have any, and was making most of it up as he went along. When politics is reduced to a floorshow where the electorate are distracted by a popularity contest, this is the result. Not that Trump or Clinton were great choices. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, I feel.
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Vlad The Impaler wrote:Trump is a douche bag. Makes me sad to be an American.
Speak for yourself! Update, Trump is doing amazingly well, especially after the mess he inherited from B Hussein. He's having some ups and downs, due to the Left's refusal to accept him as President. The Left has been so used to getting their way, they can't handle being left out & told "No" now. Obamacare has to be totally repealed even tho fake media says it's great. People here are paying upwards of 1500 USD a month. He is imposing travel bans, tho B Hussein and his Anti-American shadow government is trying to stop it. Soros is paying libtards to wreak havoc, but Trump supporters are starting to kick their asses now. Trump will not take any liberal shit and is working to keep the scum from coming into America. Pity Geert Wilders lost, Europe is screwed.
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Phantom Turnip wrote:I'll be honest, while I was afraid of seeing my younger siblings drafted into a nuclear war with Russia, all of these huge, apocalyptic predictions for either candidates presidencies were so overblown and ridiculous. This isn't even that important or world-changing of an issue. This is an era of instant information and heightened self-importance. I live in a very rural area, and always will, so the government really doesn't have too much of an impact on my life and surroundings. It just doesn't matter to me.

But it doesn't mean I don't love to troll the ever-living piss out of the butthurt Clinton supporters on my Facebook feed. :lol:
Hillary is full of corruption. They think they can overthrow Trump, and look for the dumbest reasons to try & impeach him. I've never seen a bigger group of sissies than Liberals. In America right now the white male is being ridiculed for being a white male, white people are the enemy, and liberals think they could live under Sharia Law. Let ONE liberal get in an Islamist's face and try to tell them how to live. They'll literally lose their head. The liberals are truly clueless.