Will Smith Hitting Out at the Oscars

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Will Smith Hitting Out at the Oscars

Post by Keith Jordan »

Well that was a bit unexpected, Will Smith seemed to loose his cool pretty quick. I understand his wife has a condition where her hair is falling out.

Will Smith slapped Chris Rock in the face on stage at the Oscars after the comic made a joke about the actor's wife Jada Pinkett Smith.

"Jada, can't wait for GI Jane 2," he said, in an apparent reference to her shaved hairdo - a result of the hair loss condition alopecia.

Smith walked on stage and struck Rock before returning to his seat and shouting: "Keep my wife's name out of your [expletive] mouth."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av-embeds/60 ... d/p0bxwkls
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Will Smith Hitting Out at the Oscars

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

I've still no intention of watching the footage as that way it's funnier for me picturing it.
It could have been turned into a campaign to not speak to people in reality as you'd speak to people online.
It was a joke about his WIFE's condition but think of it from the perspective of people with her condition who haven't got a Dad collecting an Oscar.
Right or wrong if it had happened here Will Smith would have been knocked the fuck off back!

Edited as confused wife with daughter given how little I give a shit about Will Smith.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

He would have laughed if it had been about some1 else.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Pretty sure it was staged.