CD Title Poll: Grand Final!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!

CD Title Poll: Grand Final

Poll ended at Tue May 03, 2005 12:28 am

NepTunes
40%
None Of Us Is Pink
60%

Total votes: 45

missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

i personally had hoped we were going with "a collection of great cover songs" which i remember being thrown around earlier, but i didn't see it on either poll.

:cry:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

missbee wrote:i personally had hoped we were going with "a collection of great cover songs" which i remember being thrown around earlier, but i didn't see it on either poll.

:cry:
I liked that one too, it was one of Mosespa's, we ended up with over 140 titles so to narrow it down I messaged everyone that had suggested more than 1 title to narrow their selection down to just 1, Mosespa decided to go with Tracers.
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

bummer.

it might be the most obvious title, but it makes the most sense and is still kind of cute.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

missbee wrote:bummer.

it might be the most obvious title, but it makes the most sense and is still kind of cute.
oh absolutely, I remember in the evolutionary stage of the project when the title was suggested I was more than happy to go with it. I really like it and who knows, somewhere down the line maybe we will have a volume with that title.

For all the nay-sayers towards the ''None of us is Pink'' title, please bear in mind that this will just be the title for volume 1, the same process will be applied for selecting the title for volume 2 so in a few weeks time you will have the opportunity to push forward some ideas of your own, its down to you to make them good folks!
Craig Marion
Blade
Blade

Post by Craig Marion »

I voted for "None Of Us Is Pink" since we certaintly are not. I like both but the second one I like better.