Things that really annoy you?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I don't have time to do a long list, but here's my description of the thing i hate the most, people on buses. Not everyone, just most of them, here's why:

You get all those "old dears" who know the fare is 80p cause they've been riding the same bus for the last 10 years. They for some reason don't count the money before getting on the bus and finally once it's all counted the put the money in and demand your seat. They take about 30 seconds to pay a fare they could have counted earlier!

People on mobiles when they ride the bus have a nasty habit of cracking bad jokes and laughing VERY loudly. Not to bad when it's one, but when it's 6 at a time it gets so frustrating :x

There's to many bus stops to, the bus drives for 30 seconds, gets caught up in traffic for a mnute or so and then straught after stops to pick more people up. :x

Then you get the strange kids dressed from head to toe in black that look out the window reflectivly and get aggressive when you have to sit next to them.

Little children are the worst of all, they shout, scream and cry on the bus for no reason. And when you're listening to your discman or whatever they just glance at you for ages. You can't do anything about them either or their parents just get mad at you.

Finally, the chavvie kids that sit at the back of the bus are SO annoying to. They chant, they insult people, they deal drugs and they make loads of noise.

I hate bus jounreys for all the above reasons.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I hate busses also. Or, more specifically, most of the people on them!! We all get old though David so less of that about the old deers taking the time! It is hard for pensioners. Most of them are not all there anymore!! :lol: I know mine isn't! :? :( :cry:
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

Lets see ... :-k .. Animals don't ... hmmm :-; ... Plants don't .. :-k
I don't get annoyed very often but on that rare occasion it usally
is PEOPLE.. ](*,) :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

Spirit Catcher wrote:Lets see ... :-k .. Animals don't ... hmmm :-; ... Plants don't .. :-k
I don't get annoyed very often but on that rare occasion it usally
is PEOPLE.. ](*,) :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Damn PEOPLE! :lol:
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

It's awful to say I know how my dad felt,but I can't stand it when I send my son to do something & he either is slow as hell or he does it all wrong.Even though I showed him what & how I wanted it done. ](*,)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

flashback wrote:It's awful to say I know how my dad felt,but I can't stand it when I send my son to do something & he either is slow as hell or he does it all wrong.Even though I showed him what & how I wanted it done. ](*,)
Whip the slave boy or stop telling him to do things for you and do it yourself!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Keith,it's the thought of having to baby sit him while he's doing something that get to me.I always hated that when I was working.He's got to learn to do the job right the first time.There's an old saying"Your name will go farther than you ever will",that works for it if it's good or bad.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

David Smith: pure empathy after reading your anti-bus rant. Pure empathy. :?

I've got one. CDs (usually from the eighties, when nobody knew better) that have COMPACT PRICE or DOUBLE LP SET ON ONE SPECIALLY PRICED CD printed ALL OVER THE COVER, thus obliterating the designers' original intentions... Damn them. Damn them all to hell. :evil:

:lol:
Neil

Post by Neil »

Young families in shopping centres who have 2 parents and 4 kids! They all hold hands in a line and walk very slowly!!! This makes it very difficult to get past them.. :evil:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

MDK MDK MDK
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Keith Jordan wrote:MDK MDK MDK
Excuse me? :-s
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Murder Death Kill !!!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Keith Jordan wrote:Murder Death Kill !!!
Ah! Good to hear. :lol:
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

David Smith wrote: Little children are the worst of all, they shout, scream and cry on the bus for no reason. And when you're listening to your discman or whatever they just glance at you for ages. You can't do anything about them either or their parents just get mad at you.
I hope you never have kids, David. It WILL happen to you, if you do. TRUST me. It's pretty embarrassing when you're in the grocery store, and your kid suddenly decides to throw themselves down on the ground, and start kicking and screaming and pitching a fit. You get annoyed and definitely humiliated, but upon glancing at your watch, realize it's an hour past their nap time, and can't really get mad. Hey, it's just kids, man.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I'm sure as i get older i begin to love the sounds of a kid screaming as he gobs on the bus, i'm sure i can stand the sound of them crying when their mum just doesn't gove them the attention they obviously want. I would have nothing against kids, as long as they're mine ad not somebody elses.

Nothing wrong with double standards :D