Pink Floyd Forum
Pink Floyd | Pink Floyd News | Blog | Pink Floyd Pictures | Pink Floyd Tour | David Gilmour | Roger Waters | Forum Help | Contact | Pink Floyd Newsletter
Last visit was: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 pm It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 pm

All times are UTC

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:00 pm 
Axe
Axe

The Gunner's Dream wrote:
You're all wrong, "The Final Cut live at the Royal albert hall january 4th, 1983" is the most rare

:lol: :lol:

Where is this?

Wheel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 am 
Axe
Axe

The rarest bootleg ever would be live UK recordings of the 5 man Floyd with Syd and David. I'd love to hear how their guitar and vocal work interlocked (or didn't if Syd was having an off night). By all accounts it'd probably not be a great show - but interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:43 pm 
Knife
Knife

We actually have one studio recording of a five-man Pink Floyd, fully released - "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun". There are several different guitar parts recorded by both David Gilmour and Syd Barrett (the track was recorded in August and October 1967 and January 1968). Many people are not aware of this. For me this is the ultimate Pink Floyd track, for that particular reason.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:23 pm 
Axe
Axe

Hadrian wrote:
We actually have one studio recording of a five-man Pink Floyd, fully released - "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun". There are several different guitar parts recorded by both David Gilmour and Syd Barrett (the track was recorded in August and October 1967 and January 1968). Many people are not aware of this. For me this is the ultimate Pink Floyd track, for that particular reason.

I'd love to sit at a control desk and play with the levels to hear how the two guitar parts work together. I've often listened to it trying to separate Syd from David's part - but the guitars are so ambient and background its difficult to tell.

I do wonder if someone at the 5 man Floyd concerts smuggled in a home recording kit and its sitting in an attic somewhere. I have a copy of the 1967 Stockholm concert some guy recorded with some quite decent kit and the sound quality is actually pretty good. We live in hope.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:16 pm 

Rooster1 wrote:
Hadrian wrote:
... I have a copy of the 1967 Stockholm concert some guy recorded with some quite decent kit and the sound quality is actually pretty good. We live in hope.

The eight tracks from the 10 Sept 1967 event at Gyllene Cirkeln in Stockholm were included on CD2 in the 1965-67 CAMBRIDGE ST/ATION element of 'The Early Years'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:50 am 
Axe
Axe

The rarest bootleg is it: https://www.echoeshub.com/recordings/ju ... php?id=130
It have a jam about Julia Dream.
If someone can download it, please send me a message.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:04 pm 
Knife
Knife

If "Julia Dream" jam information is indeed correct, that is a five man Pink Floyd live recording (!!!). Can anyone confirm?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:48 am 
Axe
Axe

Hadrian wrote:
If "Julia Dream" jam information is indeed correct, that is a five man Pink Floyd live recording (!!!). Can anyone confirm?

If it´s real, it would be a nice discover

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2