Pink Dreams Official Thread

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

I had a dream
Roger was in my room and was not happy with me. Then Santa Clause came in my room and try to eat me so I stabed Santa and he went down the stairs. Then I go back to the house with a boy and Santa came back to life. We shoved him off the stairs. Then my brother and I went to see Roger waters. He was there but in the middle of something. Then I eft him for awhile and my friend dissed him because he was because he was british. ThenI made her go to the mall with me.
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

Libby74D wrote:I had a dream
Roger was in my room and was not happy with me. Then Santa Clause came in my room and try to eat me so I stabed Santa and he went down the stairs. Then I go back to the house with a boy and Santa came back to life. We shoved him off the stairs. Then my brother and I went to see Roger waters. He was there but in the middle of something. Then I eft him for awhile and my friend dissed him because he was because he was british. ThenI made her go to the mall with me.
Wow. Just...wow.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

I had a dream that Andy Kaufman was shaving his chest hair standing on a toliet. He started talking in a British accent, then Australian, then in an Mexican. He fall down only to be approached by a semi truck full of glass elephants that start to fly away into the clouds. It starts to rain moon rocks. They go straight through the earth now looks like shreaded cheese from the marketing executives refridgerator magnet. It melted into a rainbow that was missing only one color which was violettes (minature violions attacked the trains rail road tracks)...
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

Now it's my turn. Wow...just wow! :wink:
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

Last night I had a dream where I was standing beside Roger, at his left side, and on his right side was a guy who I believe was James Guthrie. We were standing in front of a soundboard that was in front of a huge stage, inside a stadium. Standing in the stage was David, playing guitar and singing a song, and then Roger made him stop and screamed "that's NOT how you should sing that!!". In that very moment I realized who I was looking to, and that I was standing at Roger's side!!. Roger and Dave seemed as they look today, so I thought "wow!!, somehow I managed to get into the soundcheck of the PF reunion show!! :shock: "... then I woke up... :(

It was a nice dream...
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a dream I all my Pink Floyd CDs broke
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a dream that army men try to kill me.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Although Im not having a dream, I do feel like I'm in one. I can hear a phone conversation coming out of the computer speakers. Also I can hear the classic rock station. Life is good....
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a dream I got married to Roger waters(sorry) and had kids with him but he had a stroke. the I was somewere in the middel east at a peace fest. when a fight broke out and stuff got bloody. So Roger and I went in a plane to get away. We ended up faling in the sea and going to hell. the odd thing was hell looked like an ocean.

I woke up freaked out.
RogerWatersGirl
Blade
Blade

Post by RogerWatersGirl »

I've had many dreams in which I married Roger...
The best one was when I was married to him during the filming of Pompeii and the breaks during the filming were fun...ha ha...

I had a strange dream tho, about Syd, and it was one of the weirdest dreams I've ever experianced... :shock:
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

I had a dream that I was in school again :? ... And my maths teacher was Andy Fairweather-Low. Looked and behaved exactly in the same way he behaves on the "In the Flesh" DVD. We were quite annoying pupils, but he tried to be calm and patient, obviously not able to put us in order :wink:
Of course, when dreaming, I didn't know it was him... But I had that strange feeling "I know that guy (and that voice :wink: ). After waking up, I could remember it all very clearly, that was very funny :lol:
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

I?m certain I once had a dream with some of the Pink Floyd member, at least with one of them...something about meeting them and performing here in Lima (a little bit hard to be real by the way) but I don?t remember it very well

Axe
Axe

Post by HypatiaAquae »

I had a dream last night that Syd Barrett actually married that Gale- woman, and before she married Syd, had me. So, I was of course his step-daughter. I remember not really wanting to hang around him cos I was afraid of him. The only time I'd be near him was when I was playing with birds(don't remeber what kinds they were) and he'd be loafing around in the backyard. When I spoke to him he'd get angry at me and tell me to go back inside the house.

I hope I have better dreams than that.