Pink Dreams Official Thread

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

:D last night I had a crazy dream with Angelina Jolie and a member of Pink Floyd :D ...

I was with Angelina (dressed as Lara Croft... yum!!!), and we were going to rescue a "famous musician" from a place where he was being tortured or something... it was funny, fighting some bad guys and that... (and having Lara-Angelina veery near :D )... and then we made it into the cell block, we ran to the last cell and.... we found Richard Wright, chained... :shock:

Then, Angelina looked at me, kissed me (the best part of the dream, of course :D ), and we rescued Rick... we jumped into a boat (how we made it from the cell to the boat??? I don't know...), and we ran away!!!... and Rick was singing "Summer 69" all the way... :shock: "How do you feeel?????"...

Then he said: "thanks for the rescue guys, Dave is waiting for me to make a new PF album"... and I screamed "WHAT HAVE I DONE?? NOOOOO :twisted: " hehehe, that last part was a joke :wink:

Then I woke up...
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Alternative 4 »

Anna-Roza wrote:Yesterday, I finally found "The Scarecrow" video (thanks, Pugs and Keith!) - and of course, I dreamed about it all night long...
I was going for a long walk in the outskirts of Cracow - green hills, meadows full of flowers, lots of sun - very sentimental landscape. And I was walking along these paths with young Roger Waters :oops: . The video get somehow mixed with my memories of my first romantic experiences when being like 13 years old... Just talking, holding hands, lying on the grass and looking at clouds... Very innocent and nice dream....
Is that different to crakow where the nazi's had there concentration camp?
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

Alternative 4 wrote: Is that different to crakow where the nazi's had there concentration camp?
Yes, there was one (they were in most of the bigger cities of Poland, Czech, Slovakia and Hungary), but it was more of a working camp - to exploit people (of course, in a very cruel way, so many of them died), rather not to kill them. But many of them were send afterwards to concentration camps. If you know Spielberg's "Schindler's List" - it was made in Cracow and it's about this camp (anyway, you don't have to believe everything that is shown in that movie).
The one you're probably thinking about is Auschwitz (Oświęcim), it's like one hour and a half way from there. It is a real hell on Earth - a place of no escape. I've been there once being 15 years old and nobody would force me to do it again.
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

last night I had a dream that I was reading a newspaper and Roger Waters started to talk to me and he was in the newspaper.
Tinkerbell
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tinkerbell »

Stilgar wrote::D last night I had a crazy dream with Angelina Jolie and a member of Pink Floyd
You like Angelina Jolie?????? (*shock*) Call me jealous or whatever, you guys, but I don't like her....plus, I think she's VERY weird.
Then, Angelina looked at me, kissed me (the best part of the dream, of course :D )
Are you cheating on me on your dreams? You are mine!!! :evil:

*le sigh* I'd wish I dreamt about Rick...
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

Tinkerbell wrote:You like Angelina Jolie?????? (*shock*) Call me jealous or whatever, you guys, but I don't like her....plus, I think she's VERY weird.
Hmm, actually I don't like Angelina so much, she's not into the kind of women I like... it's just that in THAT dream she was so... umm... I don't know, but in that moment I liked her
Tinkerbell wrote:Are you cheating on me on your dreams? You are mine!!! :evil:
:oops: whoops, you've discovered me!!!... I swear I'll never ever do that again!!!... in fact, last night I've dreamt I met you in person, but that's no matter of discuss here :wink: , cause there wasn't any member of the Floyd involved... 8)
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

I once had a freaky dream that I was reading a magazine and found a picture of Roger in drag. Reall creepy.
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

Libby74D wrote:I once had a freaky dream that I was reading a magazine and found a picture of Roger in drag. Reall creepy.
LOL! That's rather disturbing, despite the fact that I love looking at pictures of assorted early 70s glamsters (Bowie, Bolan, Eno in his Roxy days), none of the Floyd lend themselves to that.

Well, maybe Syd could pull it off, but that's about it. Certainly not Roger! :lol: :o :wink:
Tinkerbell
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tinkerbell »

Back when I wasinto Blur, I found out damon Albarnusedto like to dress in drag...I thinkit's odd, coz hewan't exactly the Bowie type.

Stilgar wrote:Hmm, actually I don't like Angelina so much, she's not into the kind of women I like... it's just that in THAT dream she was so... umm... I don't know, but in that moment I liked her
Right, nice excuse... :evil:
:oops: whoops, you've discovered me!!!... I swear I'll never ever do that again!!!... in fact, last night I've dreamt I met you in person
Oh? What kind of dream? (unless it's not something appropiate discuss here...? :oops: )
And did I look like me? Coz sometimes you dream about people, but they don't look like themselves...
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

Tinkerbell wrote:Oh? What kind of dream? (unless it's not something appropiate discuss here...? :oops: )
And did I look like me? Coz sometimes you dream about people, but they don't look like themselves...
It wasn't an innapropiate dream, just is that this thread is about dreams related to PF, and no PF member appeared in mine, as I've said. Oh, and I guess you looked like yourself, mostly because yesterday I saw the "Who is the sexiest member of NPF forum?" thread, and I saw all the pics posted there... I'm good remembering faces, so I did remember yours...
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

Stilgar, Tinkerbell IS a member of this Pink Floyd Forum, and I, tho not a moderator, figure that's close enough for you to expose your little dream!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Yeah come on, tell us about your dream
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

Yeah go ahead Stilgar, make Tinkerbell blush! :P :D
Tinkerbell
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tinkerbell »

He already PMed me about it...HA-HA-HA!!!! Now you'll all be dying to know...!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

HE-HE-HE... :twisted: can I tell them that dream Tinkerbell?? am I authorized?? :twisted: