Pink Dreams Official Thread

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

and odd dream Pugs. I am glad you like my avatar thing. I think he is sexy in it.
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a nightmere last night that I was on a battle field and all the soliders were all dead and their bodies were brunt very badily. It was horrible. I wanted a Roger waters dream after that.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I dreamt i was round at this bird's house and for some reason she gace me a big plate of curry before she took her jacket off to reveal the full Hibernian FC strip

And the rest is private
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a dream that I was in English class and my friend yells she had sex with Roger waters and she had a video. I get mad at her and yell I did too. the odd thing is my friend hates Roger waters. She is into 50cent.
PowR TocH
Blade
Blade

Post by PowR TocH »

I once had a dream I was on PF's concert, it wouldn't be odd if I wasn't playing with the band (I played bass, because I do so in reality).
Tinkerbell
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tinkerbell »

Not really Floyd, but I had a disturbing dream last night: I dreamt I hung out with Bob Dylan, his son Jacob, and Bruce Springsteen....
I don't mind Bruce, coz he's spiffy and kinda hot.....
...the creepy part is that Oscar de la Hoya was there, too! And I think he was a singer!! Freaky enough.
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a dream that Roger got married and found out I had a crush on him and called me a whore. not a nice dream.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

I had a dream that pro-Gilmour and pro-Waters activists would come together, and not be judged based on there biased opionions, but by the contents of thier knowledge.
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

Meddler wrote:I had a dream that pro-Gilmour and pro-Waters activists would come together, and not be judged based on there biased opionions, but by the contents of thier knowledge.
:lol: :lol:
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a dream that I was listening to Roger waters Amused to Death when the song What god wants plays and a girl tells me Roger Was going to go to hell.
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a dream that Roger Waters was my husband and we had three kids. Two girl one boy. When I find out something bad is going to happen. time goes by for some reasson Roger dies and leaves me alone. I ended up in a hotel seeing all theses people who are missing limbs and Roger trys to save the kids and I from this one guy even though Roger was dead.
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

MY DREAM!!!!!: I dreamed that Nick Mason ate 158,937,583,490,723 CRUSTLESS PIES!!!!! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I had a dream that I found out I was pregent....with Roger waters child. Scary huh?
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

Libby74D wrote:I had a dream that I found out I was pregent....with Roger waters child. Scary huh?
:x :x :x :x
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

Gonzo wrote:MY DREAM!!!!!: I dreamed that Nick Mason ate 158,937,583,490,723 CRUSTLESS PIES!!!!! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
How dreams can change the truth... In the real life, it was David who did it. :lol: