Stuff We Can Make Up About Pink Floyd...

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Stuff We Can Make Up About Pink Floyd...

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

Pink Floyd have made a first in Music history by teaming up to make a puppet series.
Although Cliff Richard and The Shadows and Dire Straits had marionettes in their videos.
This will be a full series of twenty five minute action comedy.
Very similar to techniques used with Sir Stanley Unwin in The Secret Service. Pink Floyd will appear in live actions at long business meetings. With specially filmed puppet scenes of the band announcing a huge stack of thermal nuclear explosives. And be completely oblivious to a hostage situation at the UN because they are arguing the toss over a credits list from 1968.
Pink Floyd Puppet Force is the last throw of the dice for British Television creativity.
Neil
Axe
Axe

Post by Neil »

Keith Jordan wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:19 pm Once upon a time, the members of the legendary rock band Pink Floyd were on tour in France. One day, after a long day of rehearsals, they decided to visit a local museum to pass the time. As they strolled through the exhibits, they suddenly found themselves face-to-face with the infamous cannibal, Dr. Hannibal Lecter.

Startled, the members of Pink Floyd stepped back, unsure of what to do. But to their surprise, Dr. Lecter was quite cordial, and he began to ask them about their music. He expressed a keen interest in the psychedelic and philosophical elements of their work, and the members of Pink Floyd were impressed by his knowledge and insight.

As the conversation continued, the members of Pink Floyd found themselves drawn to Dr. Lecter's charismatic personality. They were amazed by his intelligence and the depth of his understanding of the human psyche. They began to discuss their creative processes, and Dr. Lecter offered some suggestions for incorporating more psychological themes into their music.

Before long, the members of Pink Floyd and Dr. Lecter were jamming together, playing impromptu versions of some of their most popular songs. The music was transcendent, and the members of the band felt as though they were tapping into a higher level of creativity and inspiration.

Eventually, it was time for the members of Pink Floyd to return to their hotel and continue their tour. They said their goodbyes to Dr. Lecter and promised to keep in touch. Over the next few weeks, the band found that their music had taken on a new dimension, and they began to incorporate more of the psychological themes that they had discussed with Dr. Lecter.

Years later, the members of Pink Floyd looked back on that strange meeting with Dr. Hannibal Lecter as a turning point in their careers. They knew that they had encountered something truly unique and special, and they would never forget the time they spent making music with the infamous cannibal.
I’m pretty certain this was a dream I had a few weeks ago.

Get out of my head!!
Neil
Axe
Axe

Post by Neil »

Roger Waters is so very angry because he’s STILL trying to learn ‘Have You Got It Yet?’

Nick Mason was the inventor of the metronome.

James Godfrey, a Musicologist PhD, undertook to study the ‘musical conversations’ that take place between David Gilmour and Richard Wright, specifically on the track ‘Echoes’, and discovered that they can in fact be translated into grammatical English. After months of painstaking work, Godfrey revealed that the last 2mins and 15seconds of ‘Echoes’ is a ‘question and answer, back and forth’ between Gilmour and Wright on the subject of the best hard cheeses England has to offer that could be paired with a poppy seed sourdough. Godfrey commented that Gilmour is ‘quite the fromageophile’.
Wolfpack
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Wolfpack »

Mr. Putin has offered to immediately quit the war in Ukraine,
give back the land he invaded in 2014 (when no one cared)
and apologize by paying all the damage!

All he asks in return is just a new Pink Floyd album
by Mason, Gilmour and Waters.

](*,)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

[-D-]
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

One of my favorite memories of the "old board" (back before Pink Floyd owned pinkfloyd.com,) was when several of us started a thread about a Pink Floyd reunion taking place in my back yard. I think it might have been Punk who got locked in the port-a-john. Several people provided periodic updates, all weekend long, as I recall.
Annoying Twit
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Annoying Twit »

Polly Sampson is now hitting the word processor hard writing lyrics for a concept album about an unnamed bitter old man who left a group expecting it to fold without him, and then got bent out of shape when it didn't. David has agreed to put it to music.