Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

Close call between dogs & sheep.
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

Pigs 3DO, because of the bass line, Roger's vocals and powerful lyrics. Howeever, I think that "Dogs" is really a kind of "Young persons Guide to PF" - in shorter version, you can find there some musical ideas from their whole career, each of musicians has an opportunity to do his best (has anyone noticed, how interesting the drums sound there?).
The Scarecrow
Embryo
Embryo

Post by The Scarecrow »

Dogs

I love the guitar work and chord sequence. Dave's always said the guitar work on it is some of his best.
HypatiaAquae
Axe
Axe

Post by HypatiaAquae »

Personally, I think the whole album is great. But I would probably say Sheep is the ultimate shit.
nightmare
Blade
Blade

Post by nightmare »

i'll have to go with dogs. is it some kind of subconcious anarchism that i feel when i hear "who was dragged down by the stone" or something else i don't know
ASyD
Embryo
Embryo

fav from animals ?

Post by ASyD »

Well, i read an opinion stating that its difficult to chose from a one favorite song from animals, cuz its one of the very few albums to have just about equally good tracks....

however Id go for Dogs, since its really long and the breaks in the song are just cool

although when i listen to live rendition of P3DO from Who was trained not to spit... bootleg i would say that this is the ultimate Animals track...just for the tension in the middle part with Roger screaming.."Hey ! Come back here !"
really great
benryves
Axe
Axe

Post by benryves »

I like P3D0. It's just a nice tune, really. (My copy of Dogs, which seems to be a good contender has been badly ripped and so skips and crackles all over the place -- it doesn't work at all on my mp3 player -- so I don't listen to it much).
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

It?s still dogs, though now Pigs (Three different ones) is pretty close right behind it

Blade
Blade

Post by nightmare »

interesting no votes for pigs on the wing 1
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

Sheep for me.
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

:-k
I like them all. The intro of P3DO is really great, and Dave's guitarwork in Dogs are fantastic, but I voted for Pigs on the wings part 2, because I think that (both) the POTW say what the album is really about.
dswain81
Blade
Blade

Post by dswain81 »

Gotta go with Dogs. I still can't figure out what Gilmour was doing on one of those guitar solos where it sounds so raunchy!

Lovin' it!
Fox-Mike
Blade
Blade

Post by Fox-Mike »

Dogs, no doubt about it. The reprisals and the constant mood changes are simply fantastic.