If It Had Truly Been The Final Cut?

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

Sampdoriano_Canary wrote:Roger is definately getting more and more full of himself ;-)
:?: :?: :?: please, explain. :?
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

I think he's calmed down a lot in the last years.
Parpa
Blade
Blade

Post by Parpa »

[quote="Sampdoriano_Canary"]Its a tough one, Roger is the key, he's my hero but he's actually a well educated version of Axl Rose ......

Lets say Floyd get back now..........its impossible..why? Who will say
what kind of music or topic the members decide on, theres ur first
stumbling block -> Division Bell style or Amused To Death Style?

Birdman[/quote]

I like the idea of melding "Division Bell style with Amused to Death style." In fact....yes....that would make it, Pink Floyd style.

:roll:
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Really, if the final cut had been the last album...we might have gotten solo albums with such things as bob dylan covers perhaps... :lol:
Fingal
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Fingal »

though i enjoy some tracks on tfc, amlor, & tdb, i think floyd fell apart after the wall (which i think would have made the ultimate farewell album); by tfc most of the permanent damage was done between band mates (wright was out, waters took complete control)

still it would be interesting to see what would happen had they ended it at tfc, instead of putting more space between themselves over the pink floyd title

btw - i heard on the radio several months ago that waters and mason did a show together on waters' most recent tour and that they were on friendly terms again