Hey "Teacher" Leave those kids alone

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

quicksilver wrote:
This is really weird.......it must be the same guy. I don't remember much other than what I said before but I know that he wasn't at my school long at all; maybe only that 1 semester. I'll have to call my parents to see if they have old yearbooks in the attic somewhere. Small world

Did he look like this guy?

http://www.angelfire.com/il3/massac/Abo ... rtment.htm

This is a recent picture of my former teacher, Keith Kossow.
sydbarrett_crazydiamond
Axe
Axe

Post by sydbarrett_crazydiamond »

My 8th grade year in highschool, we had to write a story about someone who was our hero, I of course chose Syd Barrett:) I got an A and, I don't know if it helped any, but my teacher entered me in a Power of the Pen competion cause he said I was a great writer :D
Heikki
Blade
Blade

Post by Heikki »

Diin Jaffa wrote:
Heikki wrote:I'm a teacher of mathematics.
well, if you happen to be my math teacher then.... YOU SUCK!!!!! :x :x

:P
Thanks for your sincere words that came from the heart. Now, Mr. Jaffa, go to the headmaster's office!!!!! :x
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

Heikki wrote:
Diin Jaffa wrote: well, if you happen to be my math teacher then.... YOU SUCK!!!!! :x :x

:P
Thanks for your sincere words that came from the heart. Now, Mr. Jaffa, go to the headmaster's office!!!!! :x
...buy if you are the other math teacher with a beard you are so much better! at least you give very good examples so that I can even count couple things. I should have never taken long math. :x