Ranks

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.

You think the status ranks are a good idea?

Yes
52%
No
24%
Indifferent
24%

Total votes: 25

Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

I don't like the sound of it. Message boards have always been a bit cliquey and it would be too easy to mark someone down just because you don't like their political stance, avatar, favorite Floyd member, etc, or because they offended you somehow, even if it was unintetional, or because you don't know them outside the board...or because they post on subjects that are unfamiliar to you...whatever...take your pick.

I think it could cause people to not state what is really on their mind, just so they receive good marks and not offend anyone.

Also, I sure as heck don't want to waste my time thinking, "hmmm....let's see, how should I rate "FloydFan66"? I have better things to contemplate.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Pugs on the Wing you hit the nail on the head with that.Spending time on ranking each other takes time away from what we came here to talk about in the first place.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Couldn't resist to post in here. All the greats have! One more closer to Judge... jk :) Yeah, no rating system based on other members opionions. Lord knows I'd be considered Brain Damaged ;)
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

I would not get good ratings if that were they way it was