1970 BBC concert at Paris Cinema

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
deanrouch
Embryo
Embryo

1970 BBC concert at Paris Cinema

Post by deanrouch »

Can anyone help me? I've got a heavy vinyl LP, like a master disc, plain white jacket - blank white center labels marked side 1 - 2 in ball point pen. After much investigation, it appears to be from what purports on You Tube as from the July 16, 1970 live BBC performance at Paris Cinema. Emcee and most of the applause are mixed out. All the original songs are there in entirety except for FAT OLD SON. One side is ATOM HEART MOTHER with choir & brass ensemble. The other side is EMBRYO, GREEN IS THE COLOUR, CAREFUL WITH THAT AXE..., & IF. What do I have? Worthless bootleg or priceless artifact? I inherited it from a friends dead brother. There is no one on my end who knows the origin story. Update: Green, Colour & If seem to be studio, from Abbey Road.
RonToon
Blade
Blade

Re: 1970 BBC concert at Paris Cinema

Post by RonToon »

deanrouch wrote:Can anyone help me? I've got a heavy vinyl LP, like a master disc, plain white jacket - blank white center labels marked side 1 - 2 in ball point pen. After much investigation, it appears to be from what purports on You Tube as from the July 16, 1970 live BBC performance at Paris Cinema. Emcee and most of the applause are mixed out. All the original songs are there in entirety except for FAT OLD SON. One side is ATOM HEART MOTHER with choir & brass ensemble. The other side is EMBRYO, GREEN IS THE COLOUR, CAREFUL WITH THAT AXE..., & IF. What do I have? Worthless bootleg or priceless artifact? I inherited it from a friends dead brother. There is no one on my end who knows the origin story. Update: Green, Colour & If seem to be studio, from Abbey Road.
Probably a bootleg. If it were a legit BBC transcription disc or KBFH there would have been identifying labels.