nOOB

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
mrfeldman
Embryo
Embryo

nOOB

Post by mrfeldman »

Hey gang!,...I'm new & am fAnaTcal about Floyd,..as a band, and all the solo work.
I've been fortunate enouph to see Pink Floyd live on the Division Bell tour,.1994
(Roger-less) of course. Although my lovely wife scored me tickets to Roger Waters live on his " in the flesh" tour a few years later. So, never having seen Syd,..& still
sadened by the passing of Richard Wright a few years back. I count myself lucky to be part of this forum,..I do have a few Ax's that I try to grind in Gilmour-ish fashion.
David Gilmour, arguably one of the finest guitar players ever!!
Anyway,.glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you fine folks who obviously have incredible taste in music. 8)
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Re: nOOB

Post by rememberaday »

hfglogurglepin
:smt039
Welcome to the forum.
A brief introduction to the forum, ie. some members you must know before posting:
1. Keith Jordan- he may be the admin, but he is a friggin' psychopath, so beware. Rumour has it that he fries cream pots and eats them for lunch.
2. Moom - he may be banned right now, but he is definitely not one you want to mess with . Once you start chatting with him, you'll soon realize he's spamming.
3. Alan, a.k.a my breakfast - that "kanguru" avatar is really daunting. His length excursions of posts may not be the most comforting thing for a noob.
4. rosm - that avatar is enough to tell you about him. He's a vampire, if you didn't know.
5. nosaj- an ok guy, but I wouldn't recommend spending a lot of time with him if you value your sanity.
6. Me, rememberaday - the looniest of the lot. Definitely ignore me all the time.
7. snifferdog - Yeah, the user is actually a he who claims to be a she. Enough said.
8. Jimi Dean Barrett - he's juxtaposed the names of two musicians and added a pleasant "Dean" to make it seem he's a handsome chap in his thirties. In fact, he's an orc.
9. boo - It's not Halloween yet, but she's always ready for trick or treating.
10. mosespa- As a noob, you may not know his mossifications, but they a terrible. He *shrugs* a lot.
11. Bran- goes by the name Damn!t. Friendly but giddy at times.
12. Stephen - gaze at that avatar for a minute. Now ask yourself, is there anything right with him?

Well, I hope I did a good job of introducing you to NPF. Have a happy stay, and don't spend a lot of time over here, or you may lose your wits, just as I did.

WELCOME ANYWAY!
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

Welcome.

And everything rememberaday said is 101% true.
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay! 8)
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

Indeed. Even from those of us who are of indeterminate gender :shock:
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Thanks for seconding me, rosm. :lol:

And Snifferdog, how 'bout telling me your address now that I'm in Hibernia :smt002

EDIT: I guess I scared Mr feldman off :?
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

rememberaday wrote:
EDIT: I guess I scared Mr feldman off :?
He'll be back, it just takes him a little time to get his eyes focussed

mrfeldman
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mrfeldman »

I'm still here,..just been checking out the other topics & what-not. Thanks for all the welcomes,..This forum is great,..I'll have to get some info on my profile, still in the learning phase,....btw, those of you who have access to xm radio can now listen to an all pink floyd channel as of last week, june 27th, it was kickes off w/ an interview with Roger Waters,..I'm sure talks w/ David, Nick, & possibly Richard are forth coming,..channel 142 on my part of the planet. 8)
boo
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by boo »

boo!

errr...i mean....welcome! :)
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

boo wrote:boo!
Who? :-s
Meandthem
Blade
Blade

Post by Meandthem »

Yeah - welcome.
There ought to be something you don't know yet - so have a look around...