Our Man in Estonia

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Our Man in Estonia

Post by PooF »

Anybody hear from moom recently? Not worried, just curious.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Our Man in Estonia

Post by my breakfast. »

He got the B-to-the-ANNED.

I keep googling Andrei Kiisler (or however you spell his name) to see if he's humiliated himself on Estonian national TV recently, but alas no dice.

Sadly the world wasn't ready for his tuneless baritone readings of '80s hits sung along to unmetered guitar strummings.

Definitely an odd guy who got zapped by the delusion of celebrity (in that he mistakenly thought he was one). I remember he made a thread eagerly telling us that he might make a vlog in the near future. We then all told him "Don't make it shit!!!!" and he proceeded to film himself walking down an abandoned railway track muttering to himself in such disjointed way that most have up really quickly.

Funny guy, but I reckon he won't be back because 1) He never talked about Pink Floyd or gave any hint he was really that much into them or wanted to talk about them. 2) His big ego itch was barely getting scratched here. 3) All the female forum members here were troubled by him whereas he wanted them to be throwing themselves at him. 4) Nobody was daft enough to try and compare him to Syd Barrett, which is what I wager he really wanted (as he saw himself as a torn up artist at odds with the world).

Probably the mere fact I mentioned his name earlier on has triggered one of those apps on his computer that tell you when something is mentioned online, (useful for warning you if something rare shows up on Ebay), but I guess that is all.
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

my breakfast. wrote:
1. He got the B-to-the-ANNED.

2. Sadly the world wasn't ready for his tuneless baritone readings of '80s hits sung along to unmetered guitar strummings.

3. Funny guy, but I reckon he won't be back because 1) He never talked about Pink Floyd or gave any hint he was really that much into them or wanted to talk about them. 3) All the female forum members here were troubled by him whereas he wanted them to be throwing themselves at him. 4) Nobody was daft enough to try and compare him to Syd Barrett, which is what I wager he really wanted (as he saw himself as a torn up artist at odds with the world).
1. Is he banned permanently? I've been re-reading Keith's reply to Roger and I can't figure it out! Is he coming back in November? I checked his profile and it shows he last visited on September 5th or something! Shed more light on this, please!

2. I listened to them and they. were. really. BAD. He did make quite a laughing-stock of himself didn't he? Yet he found it no laughing matter. I mean, if he did post it on the internet he should been ready for criticism.

3. Yeah, I noticed he was a bit "meh" towards Floyd but that didn't annoy me as this forum is not all about Pink Floyd. However, I don't know anything about his behaviour towards female members. And I agree he did try to portray himself like he was in the same fix that Syd was in - some tortured genius image imo.

That said, I'll say that the immediate reason (his comments on the Donna Summer RIP thread) for which he was banned was quite....unexplained. I mean, he did ask Keith to delete his comments. He also PM'ed me and informed me of a supposed PM war between him and Keith. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been banned, but I've never really understood his behaviour quite that much - maybe due to the fact that I just joined the forum when he was banned.

My first impression of his was that he was one of the "star" members of this forum, and it'll stick. But oh well, who cares what I think.
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

You'll not have seen his comments towards female members of the forum because they were deleted. For good reason I might add.
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

So he's gone forever? :o
Creek
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by Creek »

I saw a post on the Face place a couple of months ago, nothing since then. I did see one very inappropriate post towards Boo, (it's been well over a year ago), that I reported, that got him banned for 3 months. Based on that post alone, I personally feel he should never be allowed to come back, due to his gross disrespect for Women. He is who he is, and I don't think that will ever change, IMHO.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

rememberaday wrote:So he's gone forever? :o
He is gone for good, yes. He's a spammer.
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Post by PooF »

The world just wasn't ready for him.

Ah, sorry for this thread - I just saw the locked one about his being banned.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Keith Jordan wrote:
rememberaday wrote:So he's gone forever? :o
He is gone for good, yes. He's a spammer.
When I say gone for good, I mean until 29th Nov 2012.
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Post by PooF »

Moom = Michael Myers
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Keith Jordan wrote: When I say gone for good, I mean until 29th Nov 2012.
Ah, now I see. Thanks for clearing the doubt.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

I didn't take part in a singing contest, no, but I've entered the local version of "Jeopardy!" because I like it, and at home I'm rather good at it (aren't we all :lol: ). I'm waiting till January for the results (if they pick me or not, that is). One of the show producers actually recognized me and said he was rather fond of some of my musical performances, which really is flattering :D (hah, Alan thinks I think I'm a celebrity :lol: - for God's sake, I don't and I'm not).