Mr Belgium enters the Memorial home

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Mr Belgium

Mr Belgium enters the Memorial home

Post by Mr Belgium »

Did anyone ever hear somebody introducing Mr Belgium on Fletcher Memorial home? I hear it after the words "and now adding colour ...". Or am I really the only one?

And to my opinion: Roger is a like a good bottle of wine: the older, the better. Grand cru.
:?:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

See the following link to dispell the myth!!

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/tab/t ... morial.txt
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I had another listen to the song and took a clip from it. As the voice is on the right channel I just took a sample of that. It certainly does sound like Mr. Belgium. But may be Beldger or something like that. It is probably the name of a politician so perhaps somebody on this forum will know!! :D
Mr Belgium
Axe
Axe

Post by Mr Belgium »

Thank you for giving it a second listen. I would appreciate if anyone could clear this out, since I have this question since nearly 20 years and I don't wanna die before I know the truth on this ;-)

Post by Guest »

You know..... when I first read this post I was sure that there was no Mr. Belgum or whatever .....but last night I listened to flecher memorial home and I had to listen again and again..... I think that is what he's saying... perhaps it has to do with the fact that Belgum has traditionaly been, Geographically at least, in the middle of armed desputes between the European powers (in the 20th century)....but how many people (at least in the US where we are ignorant to such things) could tell you the name of any of Belgum's leaders....hence "Mr Belgum".... I don't know ...a shot in the dark maybe but why not.. :?
Mr Belgium
Axe
Axe

Post by Mr Belgium »

Really glad that I am not the only one hearing this.
The next question is of course: who is this Mr Belgium? I don't have a clue. Can anybody ask Roger him self?