None of us is Pink review on Aural Innovations site!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

None of us is Pink review on Aural Innovations site!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Hey folks, you can find an excellent review of ''None of us is Pink'' at the following address...

http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues ... oyd02.html

Its things like this that make it all worthwhile! My fave line... ''grassroots fandom having a good time'', perfect!

Dont forget to checkout the rest of the site while you are there!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Wow. Great to hear some "independant" review.
Guy is obviously very pleased with the album.
And he reckognized all the best moments on it.
All in all, its great to hear that we all left our mark out there and that our music is still drawing attention.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Damn!t wrote:All in all, its great to hear that we all left our mark out there and that our music is still drawing attention.
Absolutely, and people are still downloading it like crazy! Over 1600 downloads now for disc 1!

If anyone knows of any other review sites that they think it would be worth sending a copy to please let me know or go ahead and send a copy yourselves and post a link when the review is up, would be nice to get a few together to put on a page with the other details of the tribute once it strays from the front page of the site.
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

She's destined for Platinum people :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Seems quite popular! Could do better though!!!! Get promoting everyone!!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Stu, I'm glad you posted this. My computer had crashed yet again, effectively wiping out my recording of Have A Cigar. I was just about to give up and pull out of Volume Two when I saw that this was up here.

Now, although I've got a pretty tight deadline, I'm jazzed enough to try to pull off another complete rebuild.

Cheers, man. :D
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Keith Jordan wrote:Seems quite popular! Could do better though!!!! Get promoting everyone!!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=
3rd from bottom on page 2 :shock:
mosespa wrote:Stu, I'm glad you posted this. My computer had crashed yet again, effectively wiping out my recording of Have A Cigar. I was just about to give up and pull out of Volume Two when I saw that this was up here.

Now, although I've got a pretty tight deadline, I'm jazzed enough to try to pull off another complete rebuild.

Cheers, man. :D
Dont give up bud! its always a nightmare when your computer goes down but you got round it with great results last time, theres evidence of that scattered throughout this section of the forum, and dont forget, if ever you need any keyboard parts sent over you only have to say the word!
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

Very cool! Shame he didn't acknowledge "Stop", or "The Powers That Be"..... but still a great review.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

WE DID IT! ESPECIALLY YOU, WHO CONTRIBUTED! LET'S RAISE OUR GLASSES! (no, those that are for drinking :lol:)