Please help promote the NPF live show.

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Please help promote the NPF live show.

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Hi folks,

The poster and flyers for the NPF live show have now been uploaded to the server. If theres any Floyd related activities happening in your area or if you will be travelling to anything Floyd related and you fancy being a lovely person feel free to print these out and distribute them. In the link below you will find an A4 poster and 4 x flyers on an A4 sheet. This is a newer version of the design with a white background in order to save ink...

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/npf_trib/live06.php

..any amount that you can distribute will be very much appreciated no matter how small.

Please dont just put the posters up randomly on walls around town tho, we can get in trouble for that.

Cheers
Stu
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Please help promote the NPF live show.

Post by thrill-seeker »

simpledumbpilot wrote: Please dont just put the posters up randomly on walls around town tho, we can get in trouble for that.

Uh oh 8-[

:lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

My friends enjoy pasting their bands posters all over the place and sticking stickers everywhere such as on phones etc. I think they should not be doing that!!

If I can get a printer cartridge by tomorrow evening, I will try and print some out and distribute at the gilmour gig in manchester.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

here piggy piggy...come, come on, come here piggy...good pig...

hey Stu, what genious combined pigs and mr. screen?

I mean, thats soo damn clever i'm gonna cry now :cry:

:roll:

:lol:
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

i did a bit of fly posting in manchester for DJ's and then my own DJ set ..
it's a dodgy buisness you know... well in manchester it is anyway you can get fined for certain areas but thats not the problem it's run by gangsters they control the fly posting .... hahaha i know it's madness int it :lol: i got followed once but me being clever as fuck i lost them :lol: doing the fler cards aint that bad you just stick em in shop windows and on counters in record shops and the like or handing them out is sound it's when you put them up on walls in certain areas :wink:
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

Ace flyers! I'm looking forward to buying the T-shirt!
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

I've printed out and cut out a bunch of these flyers which I hope to give out down in London. I wasn't planning on handing any out in Glasgow as I thought it was unlikely that anyone from their would come down to Brighton. But if you think I'm totally wrong about that then let me know and I might just hand some out 8) :)
matknny
Hammer
Hammer

Post by matknny »

Newcastle will be littered with posters (were apporpiate and law abiding)
black bobble
Knife
Knife

Post by black bobble »

Will put some up in Brighton when I have the chance.