DOWNLOAD - Vol 2- The Return Of The Sons Of Neptune (SHN)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

I left Vol 2 downloading/seeding at work. Does all this mean I'll have to wipe the files and start again when I go in again on Tuesday?
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Check the files against the new .torrent and if they work and go to 100% and start seeding, then everything should be fine.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

moom wrote:Thank you (and me as I took part ;) ), looking forward to checking it out :D:D:D:D:D But what's with the booklet, my poem remains?
Hello! Is there anybody out there?
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

moom wrote:Is there anybody out there?
Yes, there is.
Moomy, patience is a virtue.
The booklet is under construction. Shit load of work on these two hands.
Plus, i have a life. So, WAIT A BIT, OK? :evil:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

You know, Bran...I could have SWORN that you had already answered that question.
Floydian Slip
Axe
Axe

Quick Question about seeding...

Post by Floydian Slip »

I've left the download window open for Disc 1 and it says it will seed indefinitely, but even after about an hour it still has uploaded zero.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
davidjay
Hammer
Hammer
Location: spiraling down to the hole in the ground where i hide

Re: Quick Question about seeding...

Post by davidjay »

Floydian Slip wrote:I've left the download window open for Disc 1 and it says it will seed indefinitely, but even after about an hour it still has uploaded zero.

you're probably not doing anything wrong. there are lots of seeders for these discs right now. i'm currently seeding all three. just leave bit torrent running and eventually you'll upload something.
Floydian Slip
Axe
Axe

Post by Floydian Slip »

Thanks

Just wanted to double check I wasn't doing anything stupid....
ally
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ally »

that's how it was for me too, but eventually it will start seeding. :)
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Floydian Slip wrote:I've left the download window open for Disc 1 and it says it will seed indefinitely, but even after about an hour it still has uploaded zero.

Like others have said, youre not doing anything wrong, Ive just looked at the page for the torrents and no one is downloading the discs, they're slipping to the bottom of page 2 oblivion which is one of the drawbacks with the new tracker, downloads on the site are no longer an event and are soon buried underneath anything else people upload, its a bit of a catch 22 really.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

simpledumbpilot wrote:Like others have said, youre not doing anything wrong, Ive just looked at the page for the torrents and no one is downloading the discs, they're slipping to the bottom of page 2 oblivion which is one of the drawbacks with the new tracker, downloads on the site are no longer an event and are soon buried underneath anything else people upload, its a bit of a catch 22 really.
They are very healthy torrents!! Certainly well seeded. The collection is being promoted from the front page of the site so are getting a lot of exposure. Also, I will mention them several times in forthcoming newsletters! 8)
Psycho78m
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Psycho78m »

Beats Working's version of See Emily Play on the first volume was amazing (better than Bowie's version by far). I can't wait to hear what they have on this.

edit: Do they have a CD out? I'd buy it.
e2: found it
gamesofmay
Embryo
Embryo

Post by gamesofmay »

WOW!!! Great Job Everybody!

the first volume was amazing, but i think this one beats it easily. i wonder what volume 3 will bring :D

for everyone who wants to hear the "longplayer"-version of outside the wall (sorry, it really was a little long, but i love lengthy versions... :roll:

go to http://www.callasong.de and search for egosonic! you'll also find a few of my other stuff there... like a talkboxy-version of "welcome to the machine", which i planned for this volume and hope to see on the next one...

BTW i totally love the versions of EMBRYO and SHEEP. great work!!! and i think that the most innovative apart from sheep may be SOYCD!!! just wonderful.

i hope there will be a next volume, and a next and a next and....
csmenyhart
Embryo
Embryo

cover inside booklet

Post by csmenyhart »

Where can I find the over inside booklet? There's not included in the torrent
fs
Axe
Axe

Please seed?

Post by fs »

I've been trying to download CD-2 of NPF-Tribute Vol.2 but as there was only one seed the download speed was between 0 and 1kB/s... total download time was estimated at ... 15 days :cry:

Would it be possible for some forum members to seed this CD-2 tomorrow evening??

many thanks in advance!!