Any "Midlands" Gilmours Out There?

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
W1P
Blade
Blade

Any "Midlands" Gilmours Out There?

Post by W1P »

From Pynk Floyd
Pynk Floid are sorry to announce that our Vocalist/Acoustic Guitarist Steve Morris has decided to move on to pastures and opportunities new. He has helpfully agreed to remain within the Floidian ranks until such time as we can find a replacement which should at the very least enable us to fulfill the dates to which we are committed for 2006 with our current line-up.

Needless to say, if any of you would relish the challenge of filling Steve's shoes, please contact us by messaging me through this forum Note from W1P, if you're interested, contact me (W1P) and I'll pass the message on.

We all wish Steve much success with his future endeavours and thank him for the sterling work he has put in during his time with Pynk Floid.

Neil-Pynk Floid
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Thats terrible news, Ive had contact with Steve Morris, only via phone phone admittedly, and he seemed very dedicated to the band and really wanted great things for them, Im sure he still does which makes his departure such a surprise, I was actually going to meet up with some of The Amber Herd folks at a Pynk Floid gig back in February but unfortunately the gig was cancelled and Steve was going to perform an acoustic set at the Brighton NPF marathon with 1 or 2 of his fellow band members but it seemed to fall by the wayside which was a shame. I wish Steve all the best in his new venture but its a shame to lose such a nice person that was so involved in keeping the live Floyd legacy going, rock on Steve and good luck in your new venture!.